PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Hate List - Revised.

I never really hate other teams. I just have teams I would rather not lose to and tQBs I dont want to win the SB again.

Giants would be first - Cant have Eli with three rings. I would rather the Jets win it then see Eli with the same amount of rings as TB

Broncos next obviously. No more Peyton. Just go away.

Steelers - Because its the Steelers and Ben already has 2.

Jets

Ravens

This is the correct answer and for the correct reasons. I can't believe people have the Seahawks and 49r's on their lists; we barely ever play them. There's no rivalry there.

It varies based who is the opponent.:)

Seriously, it is:
1) the Jets. It goes back to Plunkett vs. Namath - don't ask.
2) the Jets because of the Parcells thing
3) the Jets. Curtis Martin, I wished him well, but, you know...
4) the jets because they ruined Favre's legacy.
5) the Steelers because my ex-wife's new husband was/is a loud mouthed idiot (is mentioning he is/was a Steelers fan redundant?)
6) the Jets because they stole Mangini.
7) the Jets because Fredo Mangini started the spygate stuff
8) the Jets because Rex Ryan said things that ****ed me off.
9) The Broncos because they got Peyton Manning.
10) the Jets because they got, and benched Tim Tebow. Think what you want, but when they benched Sanchez they should've played the guy that won a playoff game - and E!SPN at the gym never shut up about it.
11) Did I mention the Jets?

As a Colts fan, this thread is making me feel all warm & fuzzy. :rocker:

Can't really say I ever "hated" the Patriots myself. I'm from the northeast so I knew a lot of Pats fans growing up. My grandmother is a Pats fan (father is a Giants fan), my college roommate was a Pats fan, as well as most of my closest friends in college and law school, and I was a long time poster (and later moderator) on the CHFF boards, which was like 75% Pats fans.

BTW, most of us are pretty on board with you guys with respect to the Jets and Ravens. Although my hatred for the Jets was tempered slightly when I went to the Colts & Jets game last season (wearing a Pat Angerer jersey no less) and the Jets fans near me were pretty cool (although they beat the stuffing out of us so maybe they just felt bad for me).

As none of you have mentioned the Texans on your lists, be thankful that you're not in the same division as them. Not that I dislike the team in particular (Watt and Foster are good dudes), it's just the fans are like a kid with a new toy. Their team is suddenly good, and they think their defense is the second coming of the 85 Bears, boasting about how Watt is going to end Luck's career. They don't have the perspective that you and us have gained since the middle of the last decade yet, which comes from watching a good team repeatedly faceplant in increasingly bewildering ways.

As a Colts fan, this thread is making me feel all warm & fuzzy. :rocker:

Can't really say I ever "hated" the Patriots myself. I'm from the northeast so I knew a lot of Pats fans growing up. My grandmother is a Pats fan (father is a Giants fan), my college roommate was a Pats fan, as well as most of my closest friends in college and law school, and I was a long time poster (and later moderator) on the CHFF boards, which was like 75% Pats fans.

BTW, most of us are pretty on board with you guys with respect to the Jets and Ravens. Although my hatred for the Jets was tempered slightly when I went to the Colts & Jets game last season (wearing a Pat Angerer jersey no less) and the Jets fans near me were pretty cool (although they beat the stuffing out of us so maybe they just felt bad for me).

As none of you have mentioned the Texans on your lists, be thankful that you're not in the same division as them. Not that I dislike the team in particular (Watt and Foster are good dudes), it's just the fans are like a kid with a new toy. Their team is suddenly good, and they think their defense is the second coming of the 85 Bears, boasting about how Watt is going to end Luck's career. They don't have the perspective that you and us have gained since the middle of the last decade yet, which comes from watching a good team repeatedly faceplant in increasingly bewildering ways.

First, as a Colts fan let me be the first to tell you to GFY. Nothing personal, just the standard greeting for Colts fans.:) BTW, how are you enjoying the team you stole from Baltimore?:)

Second, and seriously, the Texans, despite being annoying, were a flash in the pan. (Yes, I know they made the playoffs two years in a row - it just felt like one year.) When/if they get a few years under their belt they'll be hated almost as much as, say, the Jaguars.:)

First, as a Colts fan let me be the first to tell you to GFY. Nothing personal, just the standard greeting for Colts fans.:) BTW, how are you enjoying the team you stole from Baltimore?:)

Pats fans sure love to abbreviate stuff. :D

Ravens fans' tears give me sustenance.

Second, and seriously, the Texans, despite being annoying, were a flash in the pan. (Yes, I know they made the playoffs two years in a row - it just felt like one year.) When/if they get a few years under their belt they'll be hated almost as much as, say, the Jaguars.:)

Wait, people hate the Jaguars? I don't even hate the Jaguars. The Titans, yeah, sure, but not the Jaguars.

This is the correct answer and for the correct reasons. I can't believe people have the Seahawks and 49r's on their lists; we barely ever play them. There's no rivalry there.

TomBrady%20600.jpg

San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots - Box Score - December 16, 2012 - ESPN

Don't know where you're from but here that constitutes a blood feud that lasts a thousand generations. :)

Had a longer list when I was younger ... now it's just the Jet's and almost the Dolphins ... the more they suck the more I am letting them back in. No need to hate any other team IMO.

Patriots suck!!!!!!

Great morning coffee material if you want to see a bunch of Bronco fans look really bad.

Wait, people hate the Jaguars? I don't even hate the Jaguars. The Titans, yeah, sure, but not the Jaguars.

I had to check, but they are here.
Oh, images are old, but the sentiment is valid.:D

My hate list... in no particular order.

1 - Jets. I hate them. They make me angry and I hate them so much with the fury of a 10,000 suns. Oh and I hate that d-bag coach Rex Ryan. Yeah let's all have a god damn snack.

2 - Packers. Their annoying cheese heads and Rodghahs and Favreh and "oh we won the first Supah Bowah" and... yeah they are one of the most annoying franchises in all of sports.

3 - Ravens. Always have always will hate them.

4 - Cowboys. Romo is over rated trailer park trash, I hate Aikman, and yes that whole "America's Team" thing angers me to no end.

5 - Broncos. See: Seyton Manning. See: Wes Welker you traitor. See: Colorado Rapids. Why? Because they played in the most boring MLS Cup game ever in which they won via an own goal by FC Dallas.

6 - Raiders. For cripe sakes their fans still whine about "tuck rule" at ANY given chance. Not to mention the 2nd most ugliest jersey in the NFL next to the Jets.

7 - Colts. See: Seyton Manning.

8 - Giants. They stole two SBs from us. And that angers me. Also see: Ecoli Manning the annoying twerp brother of Seyton Manning.

9 - Seahawks. Much like the Seattle Sounders in MLS their fans alone are obnoxious and annoying. But now add in that d-bag Richard Sherman and we got one perfect storm of anger coming from me.

10 - Texans. I hate everything Houston including this annoying team. JJ Watt more like JJ Flop.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back