PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Even hard line Patriots haters in NFL not convinced Brady cheated anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take all the "official measurements" using the "official gauges" then the average psi of the 22 balls is 11.30. That is .02 psi (or .17%) from where the IGL says they should be. The average Pats ball came out to 99.83% of the expected level.

For grins, if you add in the average of the measurements from the intercepted ball - the average psi is 11.31 or 99.91%.

All you need to say is Cris Carter to know whether you should give any credence to that statement. Truthfully, I don't know what's worse. To have a commissioner who has run amok and has minions who unquestioningly do his bidding, or to have a puppet commissioner led around by those beneath him.

The 32 are hinting the way. Roger "$tatu$ Quo" Goodell.

Remember when Sports Illustrated was the must read weekly magazine for every sports fan. And the Boston Globe was the must read daily for local sports fans.
Today...all one needs is PatsFans, Reiss, and PFT. And considering just about every Reiss and PFT topic gets vetted on PatsFans.com/messageboard.......all we really "need" is right here. Thanks......and go eff yourself Peter King you fence straddling, stealth league spokesman

I agree. It really is a well written narrative. Even the footnotes are illustrative and to the point. It's a good read with evil exposed and the good guys coming out on top.

If only the most virulent anti-Pats haters could read.....

Whatever Peter King says about the change in belief,the bottom line is that the picks are gone and Kraft is fine with Goodell. Picking off a couple of subordinates is meaningless when the POS can just hire their replacements from the Jets and direct them for the next witch hunt.

I for one am happy that innuendo, hearsay, and rumors do not have standing in court. They thrive on the internet but not in court. Keep that in mind when reading another forum regarding you favorite (or least favorite) politician, actor, or musician too. You know how it is when you see certain magazines when you are checking out of a grocery store.

As much as this makes sense, there will many who just believe the hype and avoid the truth.. and despite the admonition of King, this will linger for years to come.

Unfortunately, "Brady's actions"(really inactions) will be repeated often enough for it to become truth.

Never understood why the media or NFL never interviewed Cassel, Mallett or any of the other back up quarterbacks that have been on this roster or even Bill O'Brien.. if anyone knows the real story, it would be them. Peter King could take the lead here.. but that might be too "hard"....

There is no real story.

There were reports that Wells did interview backup quarterbacks going back a decade. I remember them well. The fact that it was never again mentioned proves that they didn't find anything.

Interview this exqb, this coach, his friends, that person. Telephone this, emails that. It's good to talk about these things but if you get right down to the root of the problem then none of this is necessary. Brady did not do anything. It was just cold and wet outside and the balls lost pressure naturally. Basic and real life science; colder temperature decreases pressure and wet leather is easier to stretch so pressure is further decreased. Even the worse case scenario in the wells report say they only saw an unaccounted for .2 psi. Point .2psi. That's it. Just read and you will understand nothing else is neccesary. You need to be smart to be a federal judge and that's why Brady is no longer suspended.

There's no proof ANYONE took air out of the football on ANYONE's behest.
Rumor is that Leiweke was hired in part to be a buffer between Kraft and Pash because Kraft won't even speak to Pash. This loss in court may be enough to get Kraft and Leiweke enough juice to get rid of Pash.

I still think Kraft publicly attacks Pash and the other lawyers instead of Goodell because he knows he can get rid of them, but not Goodell. Although King does say there is a small group of owners who have had enough of Goodell.

Reading these two posts made me think of this guy

original.jpg

He predicts 10 or 11 wins.

I predict pundits will predict the decline of the Patriots for the 12th straight year.

Whatever Peter King says about the change in belief,the bottom line is that the picks are gone and Kraft is fine with Goodell. Picking off a couple of subordinates is meaningless when the POS can just hire their replacements from the Jets and direct them for the next witch hunt.

Point A, correct. IMHO the picks were gone when that punishment spewed from Goodell's dishonest yap. A fight by Kraft would have been affirming and the type of fight sometimes you have to pursue even if it is likely to lose.

Point B, incorrect. Brutus smiled with and shook hands with Caesar until he abruptly didn't.
Anyone who thinks Bob, or Jonathon, think Goodell is "fine" has decided to let anger cloud their judgment. The two could embrace in a bear hug for 10 straight minutes and Kraft will submarine him when the first opportunity arises. No matter how many times they may smile together in public or sign onto the same deal, an F'd over billionaire never forgets. It's one of the many benefits of having a billion.

People doubt we went to the moon. I don't give a ****.

Patriot conspiracy theorists are ****ing ******ed. I am over caring about them and anyone who defends this team like it needs defending is doing it wrong.

There were reports that Wells did interview backup quarterbacks going back a decade. I remember them well. The fact that it was never again mentioned proves that they didn't find anything.

This would be a handy set of links to have.

People doubt we went to the moon. I don't give a ****.

Patriot conspiracy theorists are ****ing ******ed. I am over caring about them and anyone who defends this team like it needs defending is doing it wrong.

Vy1jNGu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back