PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King on Brady, the tune is changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their bias is clear for anyone to see.... even the fact that the Colts also had balls under 12.5 on one gauge

I don't even like the word "bias". It implies a mistake because of a preconceived notion.

In this case, Walt Anderson said he was "reasonably sure" he used the "logo" gauge. The halftime measurements match that recollection almost exactly. What the Wells report did was an active attempt to twist the results into something else -- not a mistake, but a seemingly deliberate attempt to deceive, using a complicated report designed to confuse. It worked

"Bias" just seems like too nice a word.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is trapped in Nancy Grace’s body, all I am come up with is a wild mountain boar.

King has always been on the side that the Wells report is crap and they needed far more evidence to tarnish Brady's legacy like they did. For all that is wrong with King and his self-righteousness, he has been in the camp for a long time that he doesn't think the Wells report convinced him that the balls were even deflated much less that Brady was involved.

Just spent a few weeks in Canada and heard the same mantra from the Buffalo and Toronto media. Even heard old disproven facts regarding air pressures, timelines etc... If they are going to wreck a guys 15 year career over something, at least they should have enough integrity to get the facts right. I guess it was somewhat understandable in the early days of deflategate when everyone was hooked on the text messages but their is so much information out there which clearly contradicts the Exponent analysis these days but I guess it is what is.

EDIT: To be clear. This is not a post regarding Canada. Only referencing the continued radio mantra I have heard everywhere outside of Mass.
I find your edit funny. Is posting on Canada controversial?

Can anyone tell me what the hell is trapped in Nancy Grace’s body, all I am come up with is a wild mountain boar.

Plastic surgery is a double edged blade.

Most people that are called "mad dog" are morons. It's not exactly a term of endearment!

The sports guy on Frazier (Kelsey Grammer's show) was named Bulldog. Same concept.

I find your edit funny. Is posting on Canada controversial?

They got touchy when people in Michigan showed up at a rally about securing the southern border.

Growing up was hard enough, imagine growing up truly believing you are the opposite sex. Really try to imagine it. Regardless of the science, their experiences are real, and in our society, usually a source or great angst. To look down upon someone for what they feel and can't control is arrogant and close-minded.

Growing up was hard enough, imagine growing up truly believing you are the opposite sex. Really try to imagine it. Regardless of the science, their experiences are real, and in our society, usually a source or great angst. To look down upon someone for what they feel and can't control is arrogant and close-minded.
And this is related to Brady and peter king how?

Still struggling with the, "It can't be proven that Tb12 did anything but Goodell should knock the suspension down to 2 games and Brady should accept it.".

How about, "Goodell should vacate the whole thing because his organization was flat-out wrong and doesn't have the stones to admit a mistake and Brady should stand up for himself if he didn't do anything wrong.".

The wussification of America is in full swing.

It's much, much worse than "wussification". Think about the precedent this sets. You can be innocent, but the mighty NFL thinks you are guilty then it will be so. It's ridiculous. I means here is a zero evidence. Zero. Yet the only media member basically saying that is Florio. This is a dark dark time for the NFL. Most people cannot se that.

It's much, much worse than "wussification". Think about the precedent this sets. You can be innocent, but the mighty NFL thinks you are guilty then it will be so.

I don't even think that the mighty NFL fully believes that the Patriots are guilty. Maybe at first they thought so, but now they're just trying to appease the masses by slapping the hated Patriots

In today's PFT, Florio again states what the prevailing view is:

Brady wants exoneration because he didn't do anything.
Goodell can reduce penalties because he wants to save his job.

If Goodell penalizes Brady I hope it's for all Four PreSeason games, that would really break my heart.:(:D:cool:

I don't even think that the mighty NFL fully believes that the Patriots are guilty. Maybe at first they thought so, but now they're just trying to appease the masses by slapping the hated Patriots

If only people could be legally convicted in the court of public opinion on everything . . .

http://putlocker.is/watch-the-simpsons-tvshow-season-6-episode-9-online-free-putlocker.html

Saw this Simpsons "Homer Badman" episode last night . . . life imitates art!

I still cannot understand how any organization can operate outside the Constitution and the right to be innocent until guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? Once you have a "preponderance of evidence" you have carter blanch to do whatever you want. If I were a federal judge I would be equally concerned with that aspect as well.

I still cannot understand how any organization can operate outside the Constitution and the right to be innocent until guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? Once you have a "preponderance of evidence" you have carter blanch to do whatever you want. If I were a federal judge I would be equally concerned with that aspect as well.

If you were a federal judge you would understand, because you presumably would have taken a high school civics class and graduated from law school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back