PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is Wrong with Brady? The Debate Continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Tom is banged up a bit. Maybe he is a little mentally fatigued.

Lets hope he gets some rest on Sunday when the game is in hand and heals up a little during the bye week
Of course he’s banged up. He’s a 40 year old QB that’s absorbed one highlight reel hit after another courtesy of Big Joe Thuney. That he’s even playing still should tell even the most skeptical among us that: 1) there is a god and 2) he likes Tom Brady.

If Brady’s Achilles are playing up would explain an awful lot. Achilles was one of the worst injuries i suffered not because of the pain but more the fact it comes and goes so easily and is a nightmare and an annoyance. If it has flamed up and aggravated it the potneial two weeks off he will get will be huge for him.

Let’s all remember never dobut the man. He’s the comeback kid for a reason!

If Brady’s Achilles are playing up would explain an awful lot. Achilles was one of the worst injuries i suffered not because of the pain but more the fact it comes and goes so easily and is a nightmare and an annoyance. If it has flamed up and aggravated it the potneial two weeks off he will get will be huge for him.

Let’s all remember never dobut the man. He’s the comeback kid for a reason!
Not only his Achilles. He was on the injury report again for the good, old shoulder injury.

I think it was 05 he had the sports hernia and a ballsack the size of an avocado.

Maybe thats the origin of all this....

Not only his Achilles. He was on the injury report again for the good, old shoulder injury.
Oh but they changed it up this time. Left shoulder and not the right one.

His December performance has declined. Hurley, hardly an alarmist, makes a sobering argument.

I dont think you spelled that right. It S-T-U-P-I-D not sobering.

He makes an argument based on statistics including the wonderful thinking that a qb who is putting up more points has declined because more of the TDs came in running plays but then he adds:
Statistics can be misleading because even though Brady completed 75% of his passes the incompletions missed by a lot.
This guy is an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was 05 he had the sports hernia and a ballsack the size of an avocado.

Maybe thats the origin of all this....
Isn’t a ball sack generally larger than an avocado?

Which reminds me of my favorite all time draft kings team name.

My ball Zach Ertz

You're a troll/fan of a different team/media member (yeah I mean a "****") what else could you say.
i am a fan of BB......

also one of the more humorous posters......even if it means setting someone else up to insult me.......but i dont mind cause im a team player

Of course he’s banged up. He’s a 40 year old QB that’s absorbed one highlight reel hit after another courtesy of Big Joe Thuney. That he’s even playing still should tell even the most skeptical among us that: 1) there is a god and 2) he likes Tom Brady.

And the unspoken elephant in the room... there is something to the TB12 method.

Which reminds me of my favorite all time draft kings team name.

My ball Zach Ertz
Lmao.

We buy oversized avocados I guess....

i am a fan of BB......

also one of the more humorous posters......even if it means setting someone else up to insult me.......but i dont mind cause im a team player
Yeah, sure, and I don't mind horseshit if I have a place to put my muddy boots.

Last edited:

Depends on the avocado, I guess.

avocado-comparison.jpg

I love the "analysis" these idiots do.

"Stats can be deceiving. Brady completed 21 of his 28 passes on Sunday for a crisp 75 percent completion rate. But he missed one pass by a large margin to Gronkowski."

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr. wtf!

So would you rather he made that pass to Rob but missed a bunch of others but not so blatantly for a 60% completion rate? I am confused.

All QBs miss some throws. That's why the completion %age is what it is. And 75% is pretty fckin good!! For god sake people.

Deus and crowd are the very fans that give all Patriot fans a bad reputation for being pom pom waving fanboy ignoramuses.
@Deus Irae Well that's an outright lie, FraudyPatriot. DI is one of the most pragmatic posters here, everyone knows that. Seriously, if you're going to make **** up, please be a tad more honest about your lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes