PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco: "Zach Thomas HOF? NO WAY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM's AND shoutouts? What is the difference between the two and how does one send a "shoutout" via the internet exactly. Wow are you lame; shoutout, hip lingo you use.

Why would you reveal them? You can't reveal something that does not exist.

If a member here thinks Thomas is better, that is his opinion and he's entitled to it. Can't understand why he'd be afraid to reveal his opinion to other fans.

Again, the sky is what color in your world?

Why would I reveal them? They're called private messages for a reason. One guy is a mod and has been open about his displeasure, I'll let you figure that one out. Another memeber recently sent me one concerning the Thomas thread. He told me that if he were to say Zach is better then Teddy, that you guys would call him a traitor or something. Which, sad to say, is true.
:D :D lol i love watching you make a complete and utter ass of yourself.im continually amazed at how willing you are to do so and how you never grow tired of it lol lol.time to go cry to your boyfriend pats1.lol lol .

I think Thomas is a great player.

I await the death threats as I tremble in fear.

I hope you can detect internet sarcasm. Thomas is good though.

Don't Feed The Trolls.
Don't Feed The Trolls.
Don't Feed The Trolls!!!

Don't Feed The Trolls and They Will Go Away.

AQuavulva Must Pat His Debt

Last edited:
or the dolphins will never be successful.

Sorry men, whether you feed Ballsack4ever or ignore him, we are stuck with him. Where else in his pathetic life can he go to garner this much attention; nope, the simpleton is here to stay.

I'll say this, the POS is giving us something to do until the season starts. Prior to his arrival, I hated the Jets the most out of any team in the NFL; that honor now goes to Ballsack4evers Doofins, I will get as much enjoyment out of every loss of theirs as from every Patriot victory.

I hope the Doofins lose every game of the season 17 to 16, with every game coming down to a 57 yard field goal that their opposition NAILS to win every game, so the Doofins could have been 16-0, but will end up 0-16 and will now have two records, a 14-0 undefeated season and a 0-16 winless season, and they can thank Ballsack4ever, who never paid his debt and the curse will continue for all eternity.

I'd rather that the Fins lose every game and get blown out, not lose by one point. Then you would keep hearing about how they almost won.

True, but think about how much losing by a point every week will jerk a knot in Ballsack4evers ass, outstanding.

if you really want to piss aquasack off and annoy him the best thing to do is never for any reason talk football with the sh-t head.just piss on him every chance you get instead .why talk football with somebody who has zero football knowledge and no credibility .its a waste of time but taking a dump on him isn't lol.

if you really want to piss aquasack off and annoy him the best thing to do is never for any reason talk football with the sh-t head.just piss on him every chance you get instead .why talk football with somebody who has zero football knowledge and no credibility .its a waste of time but taking a dump on him isn't lol.
Yeah after i wrote dont feed the trolls and they'll go away,I thought but its so much fun trashing him,He comes out with such dumbazz sh!t. Its kind of entertaining. :rocker:

Come on, let's not be so hard on the guy, a future writer for ESPN, NFL Network, he'sanassclown.com, knumbskullsareus.com, thedoofinssuckbadgas.com, etc, etc...............what a peabrain.

I want the dolphins to go 1-15, just so they can be the second worst team, next to the 49ers, nothing personally against the 49ers, we just have their pick. The next year they could go 16-0 and make it to the super bowl only to lose to the patriots, for all i care.

I want the dolphins to go 1-15, just so they can be the second worst team, next to the 49ers, nothing personally against the 49ers, we just have their pick. The next year they could go 16-0 and make it to the super bowl only to lose to the patriots, for all i care.

Don't you think that would be a little hard?

Last edited:
Don't you think that would be a little hard?
Maybe if YOU asked nicely they go 1and 15. Im sure they'd for a future writer for SI........

AQUADEUSHE MUST PAY HIS DEBT,OR THE CURSE CONTINUES. :rocker:

I have no idea what you just said, not even the 2nd time did I understand it. LOL!

Reread the post again asshat; he was referring to the 49er's going to the Super Bowl, was high school the best ten years of your life or what ballsack4ever?

Before you come up with your lameass retorts, try READING the post to which you are retorting to, ok ******?

Shouldn't you be out running around in your back yard blowing your nutsack off with illegal fireworks today you turd?

Wasn't even talking to you so don't flatter yourself. Look at reflex's post and tell me you can understand what he's saying.

Anyway, scroll down to the 2nd headline on this page, that's my article for the week. :D

www.thephinsider.com

Zach Thomas Will Never Make The Hof.

And You Still Must Pay Your Debts,or The Curse Will Continue.

What a crappy article, Mr. Stat Boy.

Replace Zach Thomas with Tedi Bruschi and it would be the best article ever written. HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe