PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco: "Zach Thomas HOF? NO WAY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is. Who was voted the dirtiest player in the NFL in a poll last year?

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=163020

There are over 1300 players in the NFL and they polled like 200. Just because they skewed the polls doesn't mean its accurate.

As for Brady, I've seen plenty of Pics of him complaining to the refs and sitting on the bench with his head down. Another thing, I'm not to big on his feminine/metro/possibly homosexual lifestyle.
When any player is playing bad, they sit on the sidelines with their head down. As for Tom's life, its none of your friggin business. Just because the Tabloids insist on thinking it is, doesn't mean they are correct. OH, and btw, you need to stfu with your slanderous comments about Brady.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21653&pcid=85
I don't care who he dates, that's a little fruity to me.

He was talking about him and Cassel have a rivalry going. Its part of the comeraderie of the team atmosphere. You wouldn't understand it.

Cold Hard Football facts had a great article about how offensive players are making the HOF at a 2:1 clip over defensive players and how much of it is stat based.

A high profile guy like LT or Ray Lewis will make it in spite of the offensive bias but I think Thomas and Bruschi have no shot and I doubt, and I'm not arguing merit here, that Jason Taylor or Richard Seymour (given another 5-6 years at the current level) will make it.

The HOF much like the Pro Bowl is largely a stats based popularity contest.

Keep the rings comings we'll worry about the HOF in twenty years.

Hey mods, love the way you cleaned up this thread.

My thought is that you'd have served the board better, and not have had to slither in and do a half-arsed hack job, if you'd done what was suggested: lock the thread. The lack of any explanation posted for what's been done here seems to make the lustre fade just a tad. Moreover, the fact that it's gone on so long and so furiously weakens the credibility of actions such as this.

It's good that more assertive measures are being taken. Though I've had some fun at Aqua's expense, it is getting boring.

I can't wait until September.

Peace.

There are over 1300 players in the NFL and they polled like 200. Just because they skewed the polls doesn't mean its accurate.

That's a decent size sample, it's proven that he's dirty, just deal with it.

DaBruinz said:
When any player is playing bad, they sit on the sidelines with their head down. As for Tom's life, its none of your friggin business. Just because the Tabloids insist on thinking it is, doesn't mean they are correct. OH, and btw, you need to stfu with your slanderous comments about Brady.

People can question their government, protest war and have freedom of speech, I can have my opinion on Brady any way I like it.

DaBruinz said:
He was talking about him and Cassel have a rivalry going. Its part of the comeraderie of the team atmosphere. You wouldn't understand it.

I've played sports all my life, I understand locker room/weight room/ practice field/court atmosphere. I don't spit milk shakes on my teamates or slap box and wrestle around like "teenage girls." That's just feminine and I don't roll that way.

Last edited:
Looks like aqua stared right where he left off before the other 5-7 pages were deleted. :confused:

Aqua vulva must pay his debts,or the curse will continue.

Last edited:
Looks like aqua stared right where he left off before the other 5-7 pages were deleted. :confused:

Aqua vulva must pay his debts,or the curse will continue.

Clearly, he doesn't get it. Short attention span. He stands by his middle-school characterization of Tom Brady and expects to be taken seriously.

Whomever made the decision to butcher this thread should apologize for doing so. His or her action obfuscates the magnitude of Chico's delusional 'opinion' and should consider resignation. Fatherly coercion doesn't stand up when the tiger has no teeth.

That's a decent size sample, it's proven that he's dirty, just deal with it.

Then so are Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas. That's MY opinion. Deal with it.

People can question their government, protest war and have freedom of speech, I can have my opinion on Brady any way I like it.

Too bad your "opinion" is uneducated and not based in reality. Instead of being a moron, why don't you actually TALK football instead of spewing your BS lies about players.

OH, BTW, one of the things that so many people who beat their chest about freedom of speech seem to forget is that Freedom of Speech does not protect you from the consequences of your using or ABUSING (in your case) your Freedom of Speech. Also, there are cases where Freedom of Speech is not protected. Particularly when one makes slanderous or defaming comments. Much like you did against Brady.

And lastly, this is a private message board. When you signed up, you gave up Freedom of Speech rights in lieu of the rules of this board and being able to use this board.

I've played sports all my life, I understand locker room/weight room/ practice field/court atmosphere. I don't spit milk shakes on my teamates or slap box and wrestle around like "teenage girls." That's just feminine and I don't roll that way.

I don't believe a word you say. Yes, you are a liar. I don't believe you played a damn thing in your life. Nor do I believe you understand the locker room/weight room / practice field/court atmospheres. I think you pretend to know because you want to be MACHO. Because you've proven yourself to be a liar on more than one occasion, there is no reason to believe you. You claim you want to "Talk Football" but you are the first person to throw insults at other posters (like you did in this thread) when someone else voiced THEIR OPINION.

Nice double standard you have there, Aqua-boy. In your eyes, everyone here should have to listen to you and think everything you say is enlightening, yet, when someone questions what you've said, you throw a temper tantrum hissy fit and start insulting them.

Too bad your "opinion" is uneducated and not based in reality. Instead of being a moron, why don't you actually TALK football instead of spewing your BS lies about players.

OH, BTW, one of the things that so many people who beat their chest about freedom of speech seem to forget is that Freedom of Speech does not protect you from the consequences of your using or ABUSING (in your case) your Freedom of Speech. Also, there are cases where Freedom of Speech is not protected. Particularly when one makes slanderous or defaming comments. Much like you did against Brady.

And lastly, this is a private message board. When you signed up, you gave up Freedom of Speech rights in lieu of the rules of this board and being able to use this board.

I don't believe a word you say. Yes, you are a liar. I don't believe you played a damn thing in your life. Nor do I believe you understand the locker room/weight room / practice field/court atmospheres. I think you pretend to know because you want to be MACHO. Because you've proven yourself to be a liar on more than one occasion, there is no reason to believe you. You claim you want to "Talk Football" but you are the first person to throw insults at other posters (like you did in this thread) when someone else voiced THEIR OPINION.

Nice double standard you have there, Aqua-boy. In your eyes, everyone here should have to listen to you and think everything you say is enlightening, yet, when someone questions what you've said, you throw a temper tantrum hissy fit and start insulting them.
now that is what i call a first class asswoopin beat down .somebody just got owned and his name is Asswipe4ever04.lol lol

Is that so? I might have to look at it the other way. No, I'll give the Lewis the benefit of the doubt, he's close to Thomas, just not as his level.

Thomas and Lewis both came into the league in 1996.

Thomas has registered the following:

1577 tackles
18.5 sacks
17 INTs
17 forced fumbles
7 pro bowls

And Thomas was the all-pro team MLB last season. I thought he was too old?

Lewis

1389 tackles
28 sacks
23 INTs
8 forced fumbles
8 pro bowls

Now to say that neither belongs in the other's leauge is just laugable. Either they're both in the hall, or neither gets in. I vote both in.

The football hall of fame is not the baseball hall of fame. Stats don't get you in unless they absolutely can't be ignored. For example Drew Bledsoe is statistically one of the top 10 QBs of all time, but he will never see Canton unless he drops $15 for his own ticket.

Thomas' stats are nice, but he does not instill fear in opponents. Ray Lewis instilled fear in opponents. His presense on the field transends statistical analysis. That makes all the difference in the world.

I will argue that Jason Taylor SHOULD and WILL get in the hall of fame. Taylor has been a pass rush monster for a decade, and if anybody doubts if he is feared, ask Tom Brady what he thinks about Taylor.

So a 15% sampling is "decent" according to Aqua; makes sense I guess, you have proved to us you use 15% of your brain, so go with it if it proves your point.

I find it pathetic/sad/insert other descriptives here/ that you hate Brady so much you have come to the conclusion he is a homosexual, can't wait to see what kind of children you bring onto this earth, as frightening of a thought as that is, you raising children to think the way you do.

So a 15% sampling is "decent" according to Aqua; makes sense I guess, you have proved to us you use 15% of your brain, so go with it if it proves your point.

I find it pathetic/sad/insert other descriptives here/ that you hate Brady so much you have come to the conclusion he is a homosexual, can't wait to see what kind of children you bring onto this earth, as frightening of a thought as that is, you raising children to think the way you do.

My children will be fine. It's yours you really should worry about. You'll probably get online and threaten all their friends in an e-thugging manner.

No, it's not something proven amongst NFL players, opinions can be argued, facts can't.

DaBruinz said:

I do talk football, when you have 12 lunatics coming at you with smack you have 2 choices, back into a corner and leave, or defend yourself. I chose the latter and will continue to do so.

DaBruinz said:

I don't care if you don't believe me. But you can't say I don't get it because the fact is I do. Pretty sure I've shown pictures of myself on here of me playing both baseball and basketball. No need to break them back out again because really, who do I have to prove it to?

People don't have to listen to what I have to say, I don't care. I just want people that are interested in a well thought out opinion of the NFL and information about that Dolphins to respond to me, not you no good smack talkers.

Is your opinion of Brady one of your socalled well thought out opinions; if you ever come up with a well thought out one, I'll make note, so far you're about zero for eternity in my book.

I love clowns like you who brag about women they have been with, sporting achievments of theirs, plans they have for the future (sportswriter for a major publication/online source for example), all pathetic attempts to prove to others your life is worth living and you are a productive member of society, my prediction for you is you end up homeless living in a cardboard box somewhere, best of luck to you.

When have I ever threatened you or anyone else; I'd love to know what color the sky is in your world.

Don't worry Aqua, medical science is a marvel and they come up with new and more effective drugs everyday for mental patients; look into some of them, ok?

Why you continue posting here is beyond me or anyone else here for that matter; MAYBE 0000000000000001% of the members here give two ****s about your or you peabrained, half assed opinions. Why don't you go back to Fin Haven where at least they would have an appreciation for you hateful, pathetic "opinions" of the Patriots, whom I hope continue to be the bain of your miserable existance for all of eternity.

Last edited:
This is the visiting locker room. Read the description, fans of other teams come in here to sound off. I'm just as welcome here as you are. You're no better then me buddy.

There are two sides to this and both include about the same amount of supporters. One group hates me and just talk smacks, the other half tells me there's a bunch of boneheads on Patsfans and they don't know anything. So there are just as many posters who think you're ridiculous sir.

Last edited:
This is the visiting locker room. Read the description, fans of other teams come in here to sound off. I'm just as welcome here as you are. You're no better then me buddy.
Oh right. The description may say your welcome but 97% of the members here dont welcome you or any other trolls.

There are two sides to this and both include about the same amount of supporters. One group hates me and just talk smacks, the other half tells me there's a bunch of boneheads on Patsfans and they don't know anything. So there are just as many posters who think you're ridiculous sir.
LOL. You are so wrong about that.

On my worst day, I'm 10,000% better THAN you assclown (Christ, will you learn to either type or grasp the English language, you mensa candidate), take that to the bank, a place you never go by the way.

VISITING locker room? Most of your pathetic threads start over in the other forum, YOU are the halfwit who has no clue regarding the rules around here.

Do you honestly think for 1/10th of a second ANY of us give two flying ****s about Thomas or Taylor getting into the HOF?

If you are going to start threads, start something someone OTHER THAN YOU cares about ok peabrain, Christ are you dense.

Two groups is correct; you are group one, EVERYONE else on this forum is group two. Even fans of other teams who post here hate your guts, which is quite a feat pulled off by you as opposing fans usually rally around one another, while you get dumped on by everyone, Patriot and opposing fans alike, good job....................

Last edited:
Just me? I've received several PMs and shoutouts on the boards telling me how dumb some members are.

Fine then you shouldnt have a problem posting them.

Fine then you shouldnt have a problem posting them.

Why would I reveal them? They're called private messages for a reason. One guy is a mod and has been open about his displeasure, I'll let you figure that one out. Another memeber recently sent me one concerning the Thomas thread. He told me that if he were to say Zach is better then Teddy, that you guys would call him a traitor or something. Which, sad to say, is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe