PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco: "Zach Thomas HOF? NO WAY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Thomas Willnever Make The Hof.

Pay Your Deby Or The Curse Will Continue

Zach Thomas Willnever Make The Hof.

Pay Your Deby Or The Curse Will Continue

So objective, insightful and convincing. You've completely swayed my opinion, hell, with that case, how could I not change my thoughts?

So objective, insightful and convincing. You've completely swayed my opinion, hell, with that case, how could I not change my thoughts?
how is your boyfriend pats1? did you go cry to your honey lol lol.

Haha! That's so funny, omg lol lol lol!!! :singing: :mad: :rolleyes:

Haha! That's so funny, omg lol lol lol!!! :singing: :mad: :rolleyes:
yup you went crying to him like a 12 year old cries to his mommy lol .pathetic :rolleyes:.does he know about your mulitiple screen names here?

Last edited:
Wasn't even talking to you so don't flatter yourself. Look at reflex's post and tell me you can understand what he's saying.

Anyway, scroll down to the 2nd headline on this page, that's my article for the week. :D

www.thephinsider.com

Thomas wrestled the ball away from Gates, taking it straight out of his hands for an interception.

i am pretty sure that that is not an interception...

Yes, it is. Who was voted the dirtiest player in the NFL in a poll last year?
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=163020

As for Brady, I've seen plenty of Pics of him complaining to the refs and sitting on the bench with his head down. Another thing, I'm not to big on his feminine/metro/possibly homosexual lifestyle.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21653&pcid=85

I don't care who he dates, that's a little fruity to me.

wow do you sound juvenile. And you think Brady is the ONLY QB to complain to the refs. That's almost required by the QB's.

on topic, Thomas will be on the bubble for HOF but won't make it. Maybe if he invented a weird dance and kills people, the media will like him more.

how is your boyfriend pats1? did you go cry to your honey lol lol.
Now now, lets not be mean to pats1. I'm sure he is a nice person but I just dont understand why he is a sympathizer of Asswipe4Ever or AquaVulva or AquaBoy whatever he is known as around here. According to Aqua he sent him a PM apologising to him. I've seen a number of members come into the Visiting Locker Room to take a sh*t on Aqua and then leave. Almost everyone wants Aqua to just leave. He has been a troll and a biased turd since the second he joined this forum and he hasnt changed a bit.

Last edited:
AQUA,should be baned,he's nothing but an aggravation to almost everyone.Even senior members like DaBruinz has called him on his f...... nonsenes One of these guys calling him a loser,with no credability.

Last edited:
I WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND; imagine how much fun it will be this season dumping all over this pimple on the ass of humanity as the Patriots roll along and his pack of losers suck again this year.

Check out his posts; he has gone from saying they will not be good, to 8-8 to having a winning record and making the playoffs.

You are going to be a vital part of the fun this season ballsack4ever.

I WANT HIM TO STICK AROUND...
[snip]

You are going to be a vital part of the fun this season ballsack4ever.

Hear, Hear!

Anyone who bothers to try to "talk football" with Iridescent Green 4ever ultimately finds himself in a twisted parody of the discussion of informed opinions. It doesn't take all that long for Chico Agua to devolve into the middle-school form that always lurks just below the "hey, ol' chums!" attitude.

Hear, Hear!

Anyone who bothers to try to "talk football" with Iridescent Green 4ever ultimately finds himself in a twisted parody of the discussion of informed opinions. It doesn't take all that long for Chico Agua to devolve into the middle-school form that always lurks just below the "hey, ol' chums!" attitude.
aquapussy isnt worthy of any football talk of any kind .

Umm...nobody cares.

Apparently someone did otherwise 3 people wouldn't have mentioned it. And Patspride, STFU dude, you have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Apparently someone did otherwise 3 people wouldn't have mentioned it. And Patspride, STFU dude, you have no idea what you're talking about as usual.
kd05 is right nobody cares loser lol.time for you to go pm your boyfriend pats1 you pu-sy lol lol .you dont know sh-t about football little aquaboy.maybe you can find a message board about metal illness.you can share your lifes experience with everybody .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents