PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

People think we're cheating by placing Jeff Demps on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some Jets fans think the Pats are cheating by putting Demps on IR (see Rah!Rah!), but most of the rational fans over on JI have said that a lot of teams do it and it is no big deal.

well, he did get injured in the last game and did not return after getting his knee rolled up on. It seems everyone is interested in what the Pats do instead of taking care of thier own team.

well, he did get injured in the last game and did not return after getting his knee rolled up on. It seems everyone is interested in what the Pats do instead of taking care of thier own team.

Because they all wish they could be Pats fans...
To any Dallas lurkers reading this... Just convert already. It's okay.

"OMGz, BB being smarter than all other coaches again OMGGGZzzz, cheater!" Haha, it must suck being a fan of an NFL organization that isn't the Patriots;)

People get confused with NFL Super Intelligence, while bloviating dummies who scratch their heads and say I wish I had thought of that.

people act like because his MRI didn't show a devastating tear that he's not injured. A sprained MCL for a RB can easily mean 6 weeks recovery which is what the rule stipulates.

edit - if he was really 100% ok and just being redshirted don't you think he'd probably kick up a fuss considering he had offers from many other teams that would have certainly given him the opportunity to play this year?

Last edited:
Of course it links to PFT, brain food for idiots.

Every Patriot story has the we're not saying he's doing something underhanded but he's doing something underhanded slant to it. Followed by a couple hundred CHEATERS!! comments from the brainless idiots.

Of course it links to PFT, brain food for idiots.

Every Patriot story has the we're not saying he's doing something underhanded but he's doing something underhanded slant to it. Followed by a couple hundred CHEATERS!! comments from the brainless idiots.

I concur. They're sour because Romo's a choker and will never win the Superbowl.

As compared to Nick Toon of the Saints, who had a hammy early in camp, was good enough to practice last week but was also put on IR. Saints decided to redshirt him since he wouldn't have contributed this year anyway.

As compared to Nick Toon of the Saints, who had a hammy early in camp, was good enough to practice last week but was also put on IR. Saints decided to redshirt him since he wouldn't have contributed this year anyway.

I really wish we could have drafted him... Or Mohamed Sanu... Or Reuben Randle. Any of them really to get some young spry ones @ the WR position... Something we've been lacking as of late.

I concur. They're sour because Romo's a choker and will never win the Superbowl.

Romo is actually a very good quarterback. Something else is wrong down there. I am always surprised to look at Romo's stats, especially playing in that division which is much tougher than the AFC Least.

The Cowboys are perpetually out of balance on their cap, sort of like the Redskins and the Jets with a few guys getting most of the money. They also always have a fatal flaw at one position group on each side of the ball. Jerry Jones is too emotional about personnel - he's a jock sniffer along the lines of Al Davis, God rest his polyester soul.

Their fans are pretty knowledgeable. I have an account at their board and get a fix of NFC goings on there. I'm impressed they think the Patriots cheat. It means they're paying attention and that they're jealous.

Last edited:
If a rule says you have to stay behind the line, expect BB to be way over the line with only the very edge of his shoe touching behind the line.

Me? I have no problem whatsoever with BB pushing the envelope (and it is debatable if he is doing it here). Pushing the envelope is what helps to make success happen (and I have no problem with other teams doing it).

That move actually surprised me - the reports out of camp on him were excellent, seemed like he might contribute to the Saints this year.

That move actually surprised me - the reports out of camp on him were excellent, seemed like he might contribute to the Saints this year.

I agree, perhaps the hammy didn't respond well and Demps is actually hurt? The simple answer is usually the answer. It's not like rookies don't make an impact in the NFL all the time.

I think every coach and GM will keep the player if they think he can contribute to making the team better.

Except the Jets who cut Woodhead trying to be cute.

I agree, perhaps the hammy didn't respond well and Demps is actually hurt? The simple answer is usually the answer. It's not like rookies don't make an impact in the NFL all the time.

I think every coach and GM will keep the player if they think he can contribute to making the team better.

Except the Jets who cut Woodhead trying to be cute.

Guys like David Clowney don't just grow on trees, you know. He was too valuable to cut loose.

Last edited:
Romo is actually a very good quarterback. Something else is wrong down there. I am always surprised to look at Romo's stats, especially playing in that division which is much tougher than the AFC Least.

Romo is an awesome QB until the going gets tough and he can't handle it. He's a choke artist. He's a stats QB. What's the saying in the state he plays in?

All hat and no cattle?

Guys like David Clowney don't just grow on trees, you know. He was too valuable to cut loose.
More like some coaches can't admit they made a mistake and cut a higher round rookie. Thus making their team worse for carryign the dead weight. And even better when we scoop up a nice role player.

Whoever "Patriot Reign" is on that forum, major kudos to you. First, the dressing down (honestly, who wants to be like Jets fans?) and then the H.G.H. .gif you found really cracked me up.

YrSGf.gif

Whoever "Patriot Reign" is on that forum, major kudos to you. First, the dressing down (honestly, who wants to be like Jets fans?) and then the H.G.H. .gif you found really cracked me up.

YrSGf.gif

You're welcome. I actually joined that forum a few days ago since I anticipated they would get Koppen and wouldn't mind him landing there. I'm wondering if the moderators there will ban me for simply calling out their clearly uneducated posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST