PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Season Ticket Holder: No
Pats fan for: 17 years

PS I can't stress how grateful I am for this message board, not too many people in upstate NY like to talk Patriots.

Ex Mass living in NY, good to find a spot to keep up with the Pats. Fan since 70, go to 2 games a year.

From - Perth, Western Australia
Currently - Living in Canberra, Australia
Season holder - No
Been to a game - No (but it's on my to do list)
Fan since - 2000 (17 years old).

Been enamored with the Patriots when I chose them as a team, without much reason to be honest. Jumped on everything Boston from that point.

In the short time I've been a Pats fan, I've tried to investigate the Pats as best as possible and have come to dislike the Colts and Jets almost as much as I hate the East Fremantle Sharks in the Western Australian Football League.

There isn't a whole heap of commentary on NFL in Australia. It's makes for interesting discussion with the few friends here that love NFL alike.

27 year old Pats fan from Carver Massachusetts.
Started watching football and the Pats when Bill Parcells came aboard and drafted Drew Bledsoe. My dirty little secret is the man crush I once had on Drew and my belief that he was better than Brady and should have been the starter in the Superbowl. Oops!

NH/Ma native living in Virginia.
27 yrs old
My first Pats memory is my dad, his friends, and my uncles(f-in homers, that's where I got it from) hyping up the Patriots as soon to be champs prior to SBXX and then having my 5 y/o heart ripped out and then stomped on by the Fridge.

Go Pats

From - Biddeford, Maine
Fan since - 1991 - 24 Yrs. Old

I came aboard during the Hugh Millen era. I was a big fan of Leonard Russell those first couple of years. I was routinely made fun of for my Scooter McGruder jersey and was crushed after SB XXXI. I liked Drew, but was a Brady guy when the debates went on. Life as a Pats fan since that Mo Lewis hit has been very good.

Season tickect holder: Nope, but I wish
Pats fan since the Steve Grogan era

Season tickect holder: Nope (I hope I will become one)
Nationality : Indian

In 2000, Year after I came to USA, I started watching NFL. Became NE PATs fan. My Beloved team started winning SUPERBOWLs, Become GREATEST SPORTS DYNASTY of 21 century.

GO PATS.

Pats fan since 03

just "joined" today.but been a PATS fan since days of billy Sullivan..(Sullivan bros printing..My Dad was there accountant).recalled when Pats were really Known as the lowel giants....looking forward to being in a site that is filled with True Pats followers..just left the Globe forum where in my opinion they Destroyed there Regulars...Jack

Pats fan since: Never
Favorite team: Dolphins
Why I joined: to remind you Patsies you're not all that.

Pats fan since: birth
Why I joined: to get away from idiots on other sites

Living in Beautiful Merrimack, NH

Pats Fan from birth-Hannah fan since drafted

Season Ticket holder since 85 been to 20 other stadiums on the road to see them

Father has season tixs since 74

GO PATRIOTS!!:cool::rocker:

Pats fan since: my husband told me too
Season ticket holder: No, but on the waiting list for YEARS
Why I joined: to remind all Patriots fans WE ARE ALL THAT and MORE, but then again WE already know that.:D

Pats fan since: Brady started killing everyone ;)
Favorite team: Houston Texans
Why I joined: Inside scoop on Roosevelt Colvin.

What up Pats fans! I am long time Houston Oiler fan, and now Texan fan. Just coming in to see your thoughts on Colvin, since we just signed him.

Pats fan since: Brady started killing everyone ;)
Favorite team: Houston Texans
Why I joined: Inside scoop on Roosevelt Colvin.

What up Pats fans! I am long time Houston Oiler fan, and now Texan fan. Just coming in to see your thoughts on Colvin, since we just signed him.

Greetings and welcome.

Only good things to say about Rosey. He came in, as you know, with a big reputation and very high hopes and then had a truly dreadful injury. The road back has been tough but (I thought) he played well last season until he was injured again -- perhaps not Marcus Ware type explosive, but athletic, tough and disciplined. Anyway, either the Patriots didn't agree, or they thought that the injury was potentially serious in the long term, or they simply thought that he was being overpaid.

And you won't hear a word against him as a person. He was very popular in the locker room -- a strong family man. The joke was that he looked after every cent (I seem to remember one of the other LBs joking how Rosey was too cheap to pay someone else to cut his grass). But, of course, when you've come from humble beginnings, like Rosey and so many other NFL players, not taking your wealth for granted is, to me, a VERY GOOD thing. (Contrast the story of Javon Walker spraying Dom P around in a nightclub. :mad:)

Greetings and welcome.

Only good things to say about Rosey. He came in, as you know, with a big reputation and very high hopes and then had a truly dreadful injury. The road back has been tough but (I thought) he played well last season until he was injured again -- perhaps not Marcus Ware type explosive, but athletic, tough and disciplined. Anyway, either the Patriots didn't agree, or they thought that the injury was potentially serious in the long term, or they simply thought that he was being overpaid.

And you won't hear a word against him as a person. He was very popular in the locker room -- a strong family man. The joke was that he looked after every cent (I seem to remember one of the other LBs joking how Rosey was too cheap to pay someone else to cut his grass). But, of course, when you've come from humble beginnings, like Rosey and so many other NFL players, not taking your wealth for granted is, to me, a VERY GOOD thing. (Contrast the story of Javon Walker spraying Dom P around in a nightclub. :mad:)

Thanks alot, great to be here. And ya I agree on the Javon Walker thing, what a joke. I'm sure it wasn't just a robbery, sounds to me like he either pissed someone off or he was simply somewhere he shouldn't have been.

Living in: Knoxville, TN
Grew up in: North Providence, RI

Pats Fan since: "Drew Can Do!"

Season Tickets: No

Last edited:

Pats fan since birth (grew up in Mass.)

Favorite team: Patriots, then Redsox, then Celtics, and that hockey team

Came over from Boston.com cuz that board sucks now...

Lansing, MI

Long time Pats Fan

Not a season ticket holder, but attend many games both home and away including 04 and 07 Super Bowls.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back