PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

From Arlington. Former season ticket holder.

Transplanted to Southern Florida and now to San Diego.

Been posting on Patsfans.com since '98 under the name of Palm Beach Pat.

Recently re-registered under new name SoCal Pmen.

Big fan of Player's Sportsbar here in SD for Pats and Red Sox games. Open to knowing any other Boston sports bar hangouts.

Long time fan.....

Not a season-ticket holder...

Live in Southern NH...

Have seen the Pats live 3x in my life, once at Fenway and 2x at BCs Alumni Stadium (been a while!!)

Still numb from 03FEB08... still numb.....

Prosit!!!

Long time Pats fan, through thick and thin...

Not a season-ticket holder

Live in Southern NH

Have seen the Pats live 3x in my life, once at Fenway and 2x at BCs Alumni Stadium (been a while!!)

Went to that 1st game at Fenway with my Dad and a long-time family friend who knows football inside and out... Game was vs Miami... remember our friend raving about this guy on Miami named "Zonker".... hahahaha... Larry Csonka!!!

Still numb from 03FEB08... still numb..... Verry numb!!

Prosit!!!

Not a Season ticket holder
Pats fan since the early 70's
First Patriots game - So long ago I can't even remember when, Lost to Baltimore Colts - Won worst record in football. :eek:

Decided to become a serious fan of the team in 1990. I figured no could accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon at that point.

First Game: Home win vs. Buffalo in '91. On the plus side, it was great to see the team win. On the negative side, 2 of my friends got arrested on the way into the stadium for jumping in a puddle (seriously).

I've probably only attended 6-8 games, but I do make a trip up to training camp nearly every year.

Great to be a part of this forum! Here's my stats:

Matt S.
Belchertown, MA
Never been to a Pats game (unfortunately)
Been a fan for about 15 years

Jessica
Family's been season ticket holders forever...wayyyyy bf I was born ( im 22 ).
Born a Pats fan...in my first pic as a newborn, my mom put a Patriots bonnet on me.:D
Go to as many games as I can, but hard being in PA for time being. Always at opening day of Training camp. I recommend everyone takes that day off and comes down. Its a blast.

Hi
I'm Mark. I from Connecticut. Believe it or not, we are part of New England even though we have a lot of New York sports fans here. That's their problem. Anyway, I've been a Boston/New England sports fan all my life. And... I'm really disgusted with that reporter for the Boston Herald, John Tomase.

Name: Michael
From: Buenos Aires, Argentina (at the moment, born in Texas)
First Game: Never Been
Been a Pats fan for... 16 years or so? seems about right.

From Maine

Pats fan since mid 70's

Long time PatsFans reader

Finally getting over the SB loss

Looking forward to FA and the draft.

Name: Mike

From: Originally from Brockton MA; joined the Air Force in 1992; returned to MA in 2004, stationed at Hanscom AFB MA

First Game: 1978, beat Miami

Been a Pats fan for as long as I remember, through the good times and bad. My claim to fame is having a lifetime record of 39-1 in games I have personally attended. My first and only loss happened 2 years ago against the Colts...I felt sick to my stomach. I was at Super Bowl XXXVI and guaranteed a win on national TV..."because I was at the game". That is reason enough not to drink at sporting events...you may end up on TV making bold predictions as a 2 TD underdog...but it panned out.

I am not a season ticket holder, but thankfully my uncle is. I have attended at least 4 regular season games a season since 2004 because of both my Uncle and Hanscom AFB ticket availability. The Kraft family has also provided tickets to military members...during playoff games. They are great supporters of the military.

2 favorite "in-person" games: Super Bowl XXXVI (of course) and a 2003 Monday Night Game in Denver. Tom Brady to Givens, corner end-zone for the win...after the Patriots intentional snap through the up-rights for a safety.

Greetings,

I am known to most people as LJ and I am a die-hard New Patriots fan who lives in the South. I first remember rooting for the Patriots in the Super Bowl against Green Bay when I was the age of 11 and became a casual fan at the age of 13. The more I became interested in football the more I became a true fan. You may ask how does someone in the South root for the Patriots who were lonely for many years. Well my father has been a fan for over 30 years because he is a former New England resident from the South End of Boston. Nowadays the majority of family resides in Brockton, Mass and I visit at least once a year. I have never been to a game before but hope to go soon and I also root for all Boston sports teams.

I'm another Brit, originally from Cambridge, England, although i'm now residing in Cardiff, Wales.

The very first NFL game i ever saw was the 2001 SB, the fact that the Pats were massive underdogs (yep we brits love gritty underdogs) and they had England in their name had me supporting them in the warm up. Then they broke tradition and ran out for their entry as a team, and i was forever sold as a fan.

Ever since (due to the fact i finally got Sky TV and was able to watch 3 NFL games a week) I have become a bigger fan of the Pats and the NFL every year. I found this board about a year ago and have enjoyed reading it ever since. Keep up the good work.

From Belmont,Ma
Now Live in South Yamouth ,Ma
Season Ticket Holder from 1970- 1978
Have been to a game every season since 1970
Became a Pats' Fan when Babe Parilli's dad was my barber back in the 1960's

From New Hampshire, currently holding down the fort with many others in South Florida. Most recently got to see the blowout at Buffalo in November this year, don't get to see many live unfortunately. Got to see the blowout in '86, been a fan ever since, even during the Desmond Howard runback debacle of 97. Thrilled to have been able to watch the St. Louis upset here in 2001 with a bunch of Dolphins fans whining the whole time. First time I got to see them live was free tickets to a intersquad preseason game with the Redskins the year we drafted Katzenmoyer, grew up with a Red Sox dad who wasn't as keen on Football to see live. Glad to have found the board, it's like a beacon of fanhood in the pit of wallowing sorrow I like to call "Miami Sports Fans"!

Not a season ticket holder (because of distance)
Pats fan since 1993

I live in Houston now, but lived in Framingham from 1963 to 1973. I was raised on Patriots football, and my dad was in the restaurant and bar business and knew a lot of the original Patriots personally. The Pats trainer, Bill Bates, introduced my parents when they were in college.
Anyway, as an impressionable kid, being around that at an early age and all, I have been a diehard fan ever since!

Worcester, MA

Fan Since '83.

What's up?

Great site!
Don't know why it took so long for me to find it.
Anyway, my family's been season ticket holders since 1972.
Seats on the 35 yard line behind the Pats bench.
We're originally from Walpole but have spread out to Bridgewater and the Cape.
Went to this Super Bowl with my Dad.
Ouch!!!
The Giants were to the Pats what the Pats were to the Rams 6 years ago.

They wanted it more.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back