PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

23 yr old Sox,Pats,Celts fan originally from the Seacoast of NH, now living down in crazy Northern VA.

45 year old Pats/Celts fan living in Hamilton Square, NJ. Living where I do I get subjected to nothing but Eagles, Jets & Giants boooo! :eek:

38 years old presently living in Hudson, MA

I usually get to one game a year for the last 20 years or so.

Football is the only sport for me, and the Pats are the only team.

I always wear my Pats gear to work out and have watched televised games in MA, NY, San Diego, CT and during my reserve call-up last year in Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (watching the Denver playoff loss in 2006 at 3:00 a.m. was particularly harsh).

43 year old Pats fan, born and raised in Portland, now living in Maryland.:rocker:

I'm over here checking stuff out leading up to the Bills-Pats game this weekend.

My stomping grounds are at buffalorange.com...check it out! We are rather open to non-Bills fans coming in and speaking their minds.

Bills fan for well since there has been a Buffalo Bills.

Retired now and just enjoying everything retirement has to offer.

Hope we can give you guys a game worth watching.

Good luck just not this week.:D

Lifelong Pat's fan here..Lived in the Boston area my whole life. Currently in Westford. I remember going to that old dump known as Schaffer Stadium when they couldn't even give away tickets. Been with them through the good and bad years and LOVING these good years....

Hey everyone!!! Im a 25 year old Pats fan out here in Vancouver BC Canada. Been a Pats fan since the Bledsoe Glenn and Tuna days. Transplanted Torontonian who couldnt stand the Bills so fell in love with the Pats.

I am not a season ticket holder due to travel restraints though I would love to go see a game.

Hey, 24 year old female here, born and raised in Maine, but have now lived in Pennsylvania for the past 2 years. I found this place as a nice safe haven during the past 2 weeks because I am surrounded by non Pats fans in real life.

Suppose this is an appropriate first post! :)

44 Year old fan living in Arlington, MA
Became a fan in '87 (back when you could get tickets on game day!)

23 Year old/ Male, Originally from Cape Cod now living in Florida. Huge Pats fan just like the rest of ya. My weeks are planned around Sunday/Monday, thats it.

I’m a new member. I’m 27 years old, live in Western Mass, and have been a Pats fan since the 90’s. I first started reading this site during the recent controversy and am very impressed by the discussions and links (the ones supporting BB). I’ve been to Foxboro for games 4 times, 2001, 2002, 2005, and 2006, and have gone to training camp each summer since 2001.

Re: PatsFans.com Roll Call & PATS VIDEO

Been a season ticket tailgating machine since 1993. The good fun easy years. Come from Southeastern MA near New Bedford. I dabble in video editing and have made some Patriots ones in recent years. I just put one on youtube that I think you will like if you check it out. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhtt1dh9wjM

Hi all ... nice place you've got here! :eat1:

44/m from Southern RI
Not a season ticket holder
Pats fan since the early 70's

Attachments

• pats.gif
    pats.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
None season ticket holder but go to one or two games a season
Been bleeding the Pats since 1985

22 year old season ticket holder from outside of boston..have loved the patriots since I can remember....have been to every home playoff game since the 1996 season...

22 year old season ticket holder from outside of boston..have loved the patriots since I can remember....have been to every home playoff game since the 1996 season...

Now THAT's what I call giving your kid a solid upbringing. :)

Welcome!

Worcester,Ma had tix at one time
late 70's when Jim Plunkett was our QB

From - Liverpool, England
ST Holder? - Nope

I only really got into the NFL a few years ago, late '04 to be exact and have been following the Patriots ever since.

Season Tix: No, but a girl can always dream, right?
Fan Since: Early 80's -- was always paying more attention to the Bruins and Red Sox until then. For so long was always prepared for the kind of letdown we all felt in the Bears/Pats Superbowl or the Pats/Green Bay Superbowl, but the new millenium has wrought wondrous things for my favorite team.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back