PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

From Midcoast Maine.
Not a season ticket holder, but I get to at least one game a year. i've been a Pats fan since 1975 when I lived in Boston.

Got to see Joe Montana play at the old stadium; (**** McPherson was tghe coach then )that was a cold day in December!

My dad was a Giants fan, grew up watching the Giants ....we watched them win their first Super Bowl with Simms, LT, etc. Loved Pepper Johnson!:)

I've been a Michigan fan forever - saw Brady win the Fed Ex Orange Bowl.

Canada
Not a season tix's holder. Go to 3 games a year.

Pat-riots-dynasty Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Pat-riots-dynasty....

Longtime reader,New poster.
I live in northern Mass,Go to a couple of games a year.
Fan since Schaffer Stadium days.

Recently moved from Massachusetts to the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I've been a Pats fan and a football fan for quite some time. I'm looking to find other Pats fans in the Cincinnati area.

I actually graduated from Holy Cross in 1989, so I was there when Gordie Lockbaum played and the last time HC played BC in football.

May I ask where on the North Shore? I recently relocated to the Cincinnati, Ohio area, but I grew up in Beverly, Massachusetts.

Born and raised in Cohasset, MA
Now live near Lexington, KY after 25 years USMC
Pats fan since their AFL days playing at Fenway

Born in Glasgow, Scotland. Living in Glasgow, Scotland.
Been following the Pats, Sox & Celtics for ten years.
Can't wait to come over and take in a few games.

Name is Greg, living in the DC area (northern Virginia), and attending law school at George Washington University. I've never lived in the New England area, but my dad grew up there and has imparted some of his wisdom on me. Never really knew this type of place exists, it's awesome! :D Lookin' forward to making some posts.

Not a season ticket holder
I started to like the pats from when I first started to watch football over my uncles houses like 10yrs ago. This is team he liked so I liked them too.

I think BB is the greatest coach out there

Hey everyone, I'm Monty. Live in Nashua, NH, been a season ticket holder, I believe this is year 13.

I know some of the people on here very well (Mrs. B, Miguel) as we all tailgate together. People have been telling me to come on here for a while, and I finally decided to do so.

Should be a fun '07 season!

hi everyone...i just signed up, longtime pats fan, been going to games for about 15 years now. favorite pats player is troy brown. not sure what else i should say, but lets go pats!!

Just signed up..based in England near London. Coming over for my first games in December this year. Can't wait :D

My name is Brian, grew up in Needham, MA. Been a fan since Grogan was playing. Live in Pittsburgh currently. Plan on coming up for the Steeler game 12/9

Last edited:
My name is Emmanuel Azueta, huge pats fans since 2003. I live in an island called San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye in Belize. GO PATS!!

I'm from Cesis, Latvia (Eastern Europe). I'm probably the first member from Latvia here, but probably not the last one, since there are football community growing here in Latvia and there are few more Pats fans here also.
Never been to USA, so i'm nowhere near to be a season ticket holder. I was trying to get to Giants@Dolphins game in London, but didn't got a ticket, just didn't won in lottery.
I'm Pats fan since I saw first football game. I guess Pats lost that game, but they won my heart that day.
Anyway, hope to see you all here in Europe or maybe, if the things will go right, in Foxborough. :singing:

I grew up in Bath, Maine, and I spent 30 years teaching high school in Portland, Maine.

I retired in 1996 and my wife, and I moved to Laguna Hills, CA in 1998. I have been a Pats from from the beginning...1960.

I was a junior in high school when it all began; the Celtics were laying waste to all others in the NBA, and I naturally figured the Boston Patriots would do the same. Well, I waited 42 years, suffered watching Jim Plunkett getting killed, the Bears totalling the Grogan led Patriots in the '86 SB, Favre beating them in the late 90's, but finally staring dumbfounded at a TV screen in 2002 and seeing the Pats with the winning score in their first SB win. It has been a great ride through this era, and it doesn't appear it will stop...at least not this year.

It's tough being a Pats fan in Charger country...I wear my gear ALL the time.

I like to do battle with the posters and fans on the Chargers forum. They're pretty taken with their team, and they don't especially like the Patriots...such is life. :D

GO PATRIOTS!!!

43 year old Pats fan living in the Boston area all my life, love football, the Pats, Sox and C's, I have a 10 year old son who is also a fan.

23 year old Patriots fan living out in Randolph Mass.. Lets get another ring boys

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back