PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

J.C.

The great city of Providence, RI.

Season Ticket holder since 2002. I still have the tickets that say "CMGI Field" on them.

New member here... From the North shore, but have moved to Pawtucket RI recently. Looking forward to a great season next year from the Patriots!

Grew up Revere, Mass.

Moved to Charlotte, NC almost two years ago (Gillette Stadium way better than Bank of America Stadium)
Pats' fan since 76.

Also Bruins' fan, Sox's fan and only a bandwagon Celts' fan. (Hey, at least I admit it!)

Hello, my name is Dean, and I'm a Patriots fan. Ok, so this isn't PA (PatsFans Anonymous) anymore, it sure used to be about 14 years ago. Admitting you were a Patriots fan back them, meant admitting that you needed a support group. Today we can be proud of this fact, as am I.

I'm from Rochester, NY and I have been running the local fan club there since 1995, we started it in 1993 (it was our support group). It's about time I signed up here as our site has been linked here for many years.

We have a group of about 70 or so diehard Patriots fans up here in Rochester, and we have at least another 30 that float in and out from year to year. Visit us and our board at www.patriotsny.com if you would like.

I'm glad to be able to converse with other Pats fans, especially in the off-season, so I'm looking forward to being a member of this board and hope you'll come visit us at ours.

Dean :)

Last edited:
Dave here... Huge Pats fan from Lowell Mass. Been a fan my whole life... Big homer here, Bruins are really the only ones I don't watch much anymore but thats cuz the owner sucks.

Dave from Lincoln in the UK here, followed the Pats from afar since 1986

Pats fan from Ontario here. Followed them from the first game I watched...86 Superbowl.

Grew up in Townsend, MA and Bonn Germany. Been a pats fan since as far back as I can remember. I currently have the misfortune of living in Pittsburgh.

The only NFL stadium I've ever been to was old Foxboro/Sullivan. I don't remember which name it had back in 85. I saw the Pats/Bengles game while I was home on leave.

Grew up in Townsend, MA and Bonn Germany. Been a pats fan since as far back as I can remember. I currently have the misfortune of living in Pittsburgh.

The only NFL stadium I've ever been to was old Foxboro/Sullivan. I don't remember which name it had back in 85. I saw the Pats/Bengles game while I was home on leave.
lol, i was at that game .i believe that was either the secound to last game or the last game of the year .

Army Brat and Married into the Army
Lived most of my life in Westcoast.
Lived in Nashua NH, Tennesee, Alabama and now Back to Seattle.
My love of Seahawks is obvious by my user name. But also the love of the Patriots since 1985.
Was a Season Ticket Holder with my Spouse until Divorce took place!!!:eek:
I do travel and attend their away games now. I am able to use the season Tickets when I am in Ma.---SO thats a relief!!!:p

Last edited:
lol, i was at that game .i believe that was either the secound to last game or the last game of the year .

It was the last game. IIRC the Pats needed to win that game to get the final wild card. I could be wrong and they were already in the playoffs.

Originally from Chicopee; been living in the DC area for 30+ years.
Pats fan from the beginning. I was so glad we could see a professional football team other than the NY Giants. Never a season ticket holder, but remember seeing games at Fenway Park.

Grew up in Boston and saw my first game in Schaeffer (anybody remember the old gingle)
Not a season ticket holder..
Live up in Southern NH

and I still think we need a new OC..that skippy is too young to be the OC.

I grew up in Fairhaven,MA. I couldn't afford tickets so I would listen on the radio to the blacked out games. Now I live in Tampa have season Tix to the Bucs.
In September at least 90 degrees in the shade, but it's worth it I can't wait for the Preseason I'll be wearing my Brady jersey. GO PATRIOTS.

Had difficulty getting registered, most likely due to ISPs spam filter but all resolved now. Thanks Ian.

Went to college when BBs dad was coaching there. BB was just a youngster then. Have been a Pats fan since BB arrived.

Good to be here.

Share season tickets with In-laws. (Father-in-law has been a season ticket holder since '74)

Love all NFL games. I'll watch any 2 teams play. I definately can't say this about other sports. Have NFL Sunday Ticket since '97 (can't live without it).

For the most part, I like the way the NFL is run by league management, except for the rigid rules for NFL endorsements and uniform codes.

Look forward to meeting you through your posts.

First post

I am from Smithfield Rhode Island
not a season ticket holder(anyone wanna give me some?)
Have been a fan for 25 years.

Amherst Mass
not a Season ticket holder
Phan for as long as i can remember

(First Post on this message board )

Rochester, NY
Not a ticket holder
Since I discovered the NFL (1977)

My kin is from Southern ME, which is how I got locked into the Patriots.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back