PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hey all,

Born in the city, raised in Canton, now back in the city. My family has owned season tickets for 10+ years. Thanks for having me!

Hi everyone!!

My name name is "fair catch fryar" and I'm an addict!! Wow!! I feel great after finally admitting that!! I am a recovering "pataholic" and after being spoiled with all of the success of 3 Superbowls in 4 years I am having a hard time adjusting to being only contenders for 2 consecutive years!! I've been reading these forums for quite some time and have recently decided to throw my hat in the ring! I never thought it could happen, but I find myself contemplating the next football season more than opening day at Fenway!!

Anyways, I'm glad to be here! I just have to add that I DESPISE the DENVER BRONCOS more than any other team!!!!

live in Memphis, not a true pro sport fan but love college sports. have to follow a former Tiger, Gotti will get it done for you we sure miss him here

I am from Wyoming. I have been a Patriot fan since my conception. I ran across this site yesterday when I was searching for John Wendling on google and lo and behold there was a thread about him on here! I have relatives who have been season ticket holders since 1960. Basketball and baseball were always my favorite sports until a few years ago and then I became obssessed with football. I read everything I can about college and the NFL.

I'm from Riverside, Ca
Pats fan since 85 when I was 5 years old

first post. living in nashville by way of westboro, ma.
been a pats fan since birth. my dad had season tickets since the beginning.
not a season ticket holder now(maybe someday), but i fly to atleast one game a year.
great site Ian!! thanks.

Ok, I hate these "hi, my name is Joe and I'm a Patsaholic" threads.

Name:?
Male
Pats fan since the mid 60's.
Live: north central ma, but basically at work.
Posting here about a year and a half, and learning every day.

Name: Sam Gash's ghost
important views:
-Defense comes first
-The patriots DO NOT need a #1 wr theyre better of with troy brown, , Kevin Curtis type quick nonselfish wr; only need wrs who can get open.
-Just because we had Corey Dillon it does not mean we should trade for Randy Moss
-White Rbs are in danger of becoming extinct
-It will be a shame if the Patriots do not wind up with Zak Deossie
-Rodney Harrison might be slower than most linebackers next season so we need a new younger safety and definitely at least one young linebacker

Hullo folks. I'm 16, and live in Florida. Pats fan since birth, I try to get to a Pats game every year. Also like to stop by training camp when I'm up in Mass visiting family. Pats would have won there 4th Super bowl in 6 years if they hadn't had every safety get. We have the ability to really improve that time though. If we were that close with that team, I'm very excited about the future.

Welcome...Are you from Gainesville?i love the gators :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Northern NH
Only been to one Pats game. One was enough.
Since Jim Plunkett was drafted.

I mostly hang out on more general NFL boards, but since I'm a huge Pats fan I finally got around to registering here.

As for me...

I grew up in CA, moved to Boston in 1990 for college, married a native New Englander from the North Shore and planted here permanently. Football fan all my life. Still remember watching the 10am games growing up out west. Then just as started to really learn the game, my LA Rams left LA and I moved here. So, I switched to my new home team the Pats that year -- just in time to watch them go 1-15!!

I went to a couple games on the frozen benches at Sullivan stadium. Then in 02 I was lucky enough to score a season ticket spot with a friend and a relative when the new Gillette opened up. Sit in the 300's now, 6 to 8 games a year since 03. Got to see two of the banners drop!

Mostly, I follow the GM/coaching side of the game: roster building, scouting and caponomics. Disclaimer: all I know of the actual on-field techniques comes from books and web sites. Never played anything past flag football in 7th grade.

I mostly hang out on more general NFL boards, but since I'm a huge Pats Disclaimer: all I know of the actual on-field techniques comes from books and web sites. Never played anything past flag football in 7th grade.

Don't worry -- give it another five hundred posts and you'll have been starting on a High School championship team. ;) Welcome!

24 year old male that's been a Pats fan longer than they've been constantly on TV come Sundays (remember when they would show NY Giants games over Pats games around here?). Headed off to bootcamp March 13th to become a Marine, but before then I thought I'd come somewhere that I can have good Pats talk at.

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 20-years

Thanks again to Ian for the great job he's done with these boards!

Last edited:
Donovan Billings from Pelham, NH
NOT a season ticket holder... but on the list
Been a fan since I was a kid (grew up watching Grogan run over LBs)

Brand new member here. Looking forward to being a part.

John

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back