PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

New Market, MD is now home, but raised in Clinton, MA.

Pats fans since I discovered the sports page in 1969. Attended my first game shortly thereafter.

Not a season ticket holder.

from revere MA, moved to portland OR
not season ticket holder
my family are fans of all teams boston new england, i only keep up with the patriots, started following 20 years ago.

New to the Forum.

From Brockton, MA. My brother and I just got our season tickets this year after 13 years of waiting. Woo hoo!!!!!

I've been a Pats fan since I was old enough to understand what that meant. I'm a die hard. I remember owning a squish the fish and berry the bears shirt in 85-86. I remember my teenage years where the team was a joke and I had to listen to them on the radio because they were blacked out in my area and hearing the one win the year they were 1-15 while in the car waiting for my mom to come out of the grocery store (I went crazy, like they won the super bowl).

I remember the nervous times when there was talk of the team moving and not knowing what I would do if I had to be a fan of a team from a different state. I remember rejoicing when Kraft bought the team thinking how cool it was that a season ticket holder actually "owns" the team. When Parcells came and they drafted Drew, I knew the turnaround was coming.

I remember the Green Bay super bowl and being so pissed that Parcells discussed his departure in the two weeks before the game (I'll never forgive him for this and basically hate him with a passion). Even though Desmond Howard sealed that game, I will always blame the Bad Bill.

I remember the bizarre circumstances that surrounded Belechick resigning as the HC of the NYJ and loving every minute of it. When Drew went down in 01, I remember thinking "who's this Brady kid?" and then a couple of weeks later saying "I think I like this Brady kid" and then thinking "I don't think we want Drew back". It was straight out of Major League.

The 01 Superbowl run. I still get choked up thinking about it. You couldn't have written the script any better. If someone wrote a movie about that playoff run, people would knock it for being too unrealistic. I remember being at Peal's pub in Montreal during the Raiders game when everyone in the place was a fan (even my buddy who absolutely hates Boston sports). When the fumble happened, I just buried my head in my hands and then I hear "they're reviewing it" and I bounced up. When they gave the ball back to the Pats I couldn't believe my eyes and just "knew" that the Raiders were done. I remember Brady going down in the Steelers game and Drew coming in to save the day and thinking how fitting it was that Drew played a part in this run. The Superbowl was just magical. I had all my friends at my parents place (including the one that hates Boston sports who actually brought over a cake decorated with "Rams Super Bowl Champions"). I can't do the game justice so I suggest just reading Bill Simmons piece "Now I can die in Peace" which pretty much sums it up. I remember when the kick went through, we erupted. I had a mini patriots helmut that I carried with me while watching the games and knocked my brother glasses off with it. As we were celebrating out of the corner of my eye I see my mother. She came out of no where with a piece of cake in hand and smashed in my buddy's face. It was just a classic moment that you could never duplicate. The greatest sports moment of my life.

This team has brought me some great moments with family and friends and I look forward to taking my son to Patriot games for the next forty years (he's only 3 right now so he's a bit too young at the moment) and sharing some of the same great moments with him as well.

So, in a nutshell - GO PATS!!!!!!!

Patsfan of around 37 yrs seen it all.
live in Groveland Florida so season tickets would be a heluva commute.

Hate the Jets and Cowboys, (more for their fans than the team but Fat Rexxy is changin that).

Hi there....I'm willing to wager I'm the only Pat's fan on this board who has attended the first game in franchise history at BU Field, the first game at Foxboro Stadium, (Schaefer in those days), and the first game at Gillette Stadium...Current season ticket holder for the last 18 years...I'm proud to say that the Pats have ruined many a good relationship for me...("You love the Pats more than me")...It used to really kill me until Brady got here...Steve Grogan and John Hannah sustained me earlier, Bledsoe and Parcells, (whore), excited me at the time....But Robert, Bill and Brady...(Especially Robert, everybody, let's give BIG PROPS!), made all the lean years worth it...Unbelievable organization...PROUD to be a fan!...

Hi there....I'm willing to wager I'm the only Pat's fan on this board who has attended the first game in franchise history at BU Field, the first game at Foxboro Stadium, (Schaefer in those days), and the first game at Gillette Stadium...Current season ticket holder for the last 18 years...I'm proud to say that the Pats have ruined many a good relationship for me...("You love the Pats more than me")...It used to really kill me until Brady got here...Steve Grogan and John Hannah sustained me earlier, Bledsoe and Parcells, (whore), excited me at the time....But Robert, Bill and Brady...(Especially Robert, everybody, let's give BIG PROPS!), made all the lean years worth it...Unbelievable organization...PROUD to be a fan!...

What great memories. I hope you have pictures from all of them. :eat1:

:welcome:

Pat's fan for over 40 years. First game was at Harvard Stadium. Share season tickets for the past 10 years. I'm not a big computer guy but with all the snow today I figured I could sit down and finally register. I'm looking forward to being in the game instead of on the sidelines.

hey all, lifelong Pats fan ,started with the Grogan era right up till the golden era ..lets keep this ride going

long time fan, southern nh, living room season tix holder.

I'm a Vermonter now living on the other side of Champlain.
Not a season ticket holder.
Started watching the Babe throw to Gino.;)

Born- Lowell, Mass
Current- Cape Coral, Fl
No season tickets
Fan since I could remember. :)

Born and raised in California
Been a pats fan since 2000

Originally from Minnesota, but now in Acton for the past 5 years.
Father-in-law holds season tickets, so I get to maybe 1-2 games a year.
Followed the Pats since 1985; growing up a Viking fan, I wanted nothing more than Eason/Grogan to beat the hated Bears in SB20. Didn't get my wish then, but 36, 38 and 39 eased the pain.

Originally from MA now from sunny Florida!!! Lifelong fan of all things Boston and New England; Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics.

Love this forum...I get most of my Patriots news on it. I enjoy the give and take. I've been a lurker for a number of years and probably won't post much but I will on occasion.

I don't want to get into the negative stuff by some. I'm too old and don't have time for that.

;);)

Born in Brooklyn New York.
Lived there for awhile, moved to FL. Still here unfotunately, I hate it. Too hot
Pats fan since I played football in highschool, graduated in 2001.
I get alot of hate being from NY and NOT being a Giants fan:p

Hello, all!

Born and raised on the South-side of Chicago. Was a moderately-interested Bears fan (mostly due to family) until I started watching the Patriots (and particularly Tom Brady) play in 2010. Now, I am a die-hard Pats fan.

Thank you for allowing me to register and I am looking forward to participating on this site! :D

~ windycity_patsfan22

born in AZ but moved to MA when i was about 6 months old (father was in the air force).

went to my first pats game when i was 4 years old (crap that was over 35 years ago).

obviously new to this site but have been posting on MBs for many years. i look forward to having more civilized debates here.

oh and i don't use proper sentence structure. we chemical engineers have no use for it :)

special thanks to ian for helping me out with registration.

GO PATS!

Hey guys, Im philly from CT. Been a Pats fan since 1996.

Lifelong Pats fan from NJ (NYC) who became a fan after attending John Smith's soccer camp. Long history including attending Super Bowl XX as a kid. Been to Gillette 3 times and loved it!

Planning on a trip for Pats-Jets with my girlfriend. Any suggestions on the best way to get a pair for that game?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back