PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats tweet: Hernandez released

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me our 1-2 TE duo is no more, but it's the right thing to do. If we keep Hernandez, innocent or not, if there's any possibility he's the murderer, the Patriot Way is no more. How can you constantly preach on being a class individual if you have a killer on your team??

They are going into the landfill where those ET Atari games went.

wow, they took them off the proshop website. not even discounted, just gone.

I know its too early and what not but I hope he gets a chance to speak, give us something after he threw away his career like this.

Also sucks that we may watch him hit his prime for another team.

Anyone else thinking Gronk's situation doesn't sound so bad at this point?? Let's just be glad we still have Gronk, even though he has injuries that can't be ignored.

Some people really didnt see this coming?

It's a big loss but we will survive and I'm glad we did the right thing. While only a handful of people truly know what went down, it is quite clear this guy was involved one way or another whether it was actively killing the guy or trying to cover for somebody who did kill him. Either way I'd rather my team suffer from his lack of production than win with him as a part of it and I'm proud of their decision today.

I can't believe how quick this has blown up. Just a few days back he was only going to be questioned, but wasn't even considered a suspect. If I left society for a week before this happened, then came back this morning. I'm trying to imagine how shocked I'd be.

wow, they took them off the proshop website. not even discounted, just gone.

I spoke to my brother who received a Hernandez jersey as a present for his four year old son on Christmas and he cannot wait to get rid of it.

I can't believe how quick this has blown up. Just a few days back he was only going to be questioned, but wasn't even considered a suspect. If I left society for a week before this happened, then came back this morning. I'm trying to imagine how shocked I'd be.

It's almost as if we were being lulled into a false sense of security the more days went by without an arrest. People started speculating that 15 bags of stuff removed from his house was actually a good thing (?!) and that maybe the cops were just scrounging around looking for anything to pin on him. And then today, BOOM.

What a waste of your life, Aaron Hernandez. How could you allow yourself to be put in this position? There is either evidence that you committed a murder of someone who was a friend, or you covered up for some "friends" who did something horrible, rather than go to the police and protect your own life and livelihood. Where has your loyalty gotten you? stupid, stupid, stupid. I hope you are repeating that to yourself as you sit in a jail cell...

@BUF
NYJ
TB

Projected offense lineup:

WR: Amendola
WR: Jenkins
TE: Ballard
TE: Sudfeld
RB: Ridley
RB: Vereen/Bolden

Am I a homer for still thinking we'll start out 3-0? I imagine we'll ground n pound our RBs, control the clock, and win the games in 21-10, 24-14, etc. fashion.

Week 4, @Atlanta, is when it will get interesting and (most likely) ugly.

It's sounded cliche. But when Tom Brady's your QB, you can't be a homer for thinking your team can start out 3-0. Besides, look at the teams we're facing. Other than maybe Tampa, they aren't neccessarily big threats.

Aaron is a first class idiot IMHO.

What a waste of your life, Aaron Hernandez. How could you allow yourself to be put in this position? There is either evidence that you committed a murder of someone who was a friend, or you covered up for some "friends" who did something horrible, rather than go to the police and protect your own life and livelihood. Where has your loyalty gotten you? stupid, stupid, stupid. I hope you are repeating that to yourself as you sit in a jail cell...

The guy had the world in his hands, and he p***** it away. We've seen this story with athletes far too many times.

Sad sad day for us patsfans, What a dumb thing to do by an athlete who could have earned a lot of money as a football player.

LOL at all the spergmeisters whining about inconsistent media coverage re: the warrant last week.

Sad sad day for us patsfans, What a dumb thing to do by an athlete who could have earned a lot of money as a football player.

Seriously. What the hell could this guy have been thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST