PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats tweet: Hernandez released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this need to be about the 'thug life'?

Plenty of people who are not gang-affiliated hurt or kill people when they get angry.

Why does it need to be about thug life?

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

I hope that of the $9mil that he got from the Patriots, he put away enough $ for his child that no one can touch. There will probably be nothing left of the of the $9mil once all the legal expenses (and civil suits) have been used up.

I hope that of the $9mil that he got from the Patriots, he put away enough $ for his child that no one can touch. There will probably be nothing left of the of the $9mil once all the legal expenses (and civil suits) have been used up.

I might be wrong and will welcome anyone who can do so proving that I am wrong in this matter, but Mr. Hernandez does not strike me as the kind of guy who would give precedence to the care of anyone else. My guess is that Hernandez has showered more money in recent years on the members of his posse who responded to his text on the night of the murder to "Get here" as he was apparently planning the execution (or words to that effect since I forget the exact quote).

I can't wait for the BB press conference on this.

BB: Obviously this is a sad situation. We as an organization have moved on and we'll let the legal system take care of the situation with Aaron.

Curren: Do you think he's guilty?

BB: We've moved on.

Curren: But you must have an opinion.

BB: My opinion is we've moved on.

Reiss: How will you replace Hernandez?

BB: As a team.

Borges: How was the decision made to release Hernanez?

BB: We've moved on. I'm here only to talk about members of the New England Patriots.

Borges: What harm can it do to discuss it?

BB: We've released statements so it's been covered and we're moving on.

Borges: You haven't covered it.

BB: Anything else? Anybody? Thanks.

I saw this...

...that is some hardcore stuff right there....

Wow.

A couple of questions for the DA, though: How does he know this? Because of the words of 2 punks?
Who are those 2 guys anyway? Does anyone even know their names yet? What are their backgrounds?
Do they have criminal records?

Still a lot more questions than answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back