PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign DT Louis Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it makes sense to sign a DE with a spot cleared by IRing a CB, since a CB was the last position that was signed.

And it makes sense to sign a DE with a spot cleared by IRing a CB, since a CB was the last position that was signed.

It would be a shame too. Wilhite's play had improved significantly in the slot this season.

Slater has been pretty much next to useless since arriving in New England, but he made an outstanding play on kick coverage against the Bears. Brought Hester down where, if he hadn't, the return could have been a big one.

Yes.. So useless he plays on all 6 special teams units.. :rolleyes:

Yes.. So useless he plays on all 6 special teams units.. :rolleyes:

I figured you would respond to this. I hope he can at least get on the special teams units. It explains why he has a job being that he's yet to find an identity on either offense or defense.

Besides the Bears game, when's the last time he's made a play like that? As far as I've seen, he's always been the last guy to dive in on the tackle. He's been removed as returner for better options. I guess the team got tired of seeing him catch the kickoff, run full speed straight ahead, and get lit up. Also, like I said, he's had three seasons to make it work and has YET to stick in a single position on offense and defense. You know it's bad when you can't even threaten Isaiah Stanback for reps at receiver when the team was that depleted in 2009.

You forget, DaBruinz, we've been over this before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft