PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats holding private workout with Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt Tebow almost an abortion case himself? Or was he just an accident?

i DON'T REMEMBER which

His mom had some kind of illness and her doctors recommended she terminate her pregnancy, she refused.

theres no way we draft him unless he falls to us in third or fourth

I didn't read the first 3 pages of the thread (120 posts), but maybe Bill & co. are down in FLA to observe WR Riley Cooper. I ass-ume, of course, that Cooper assisted Tebow during the workout.

Depending on who's still avail., of course, but if WR has not been addressed with any of our first 4 picks, then I could be very interested in Cooper with our 4th-rounder.

theres no way we draft him unless he falls to us in third or fourth

Considering we don't have a third, it's going to be kind of hard to draft him in the third round.

For those of you who don't like Tebow simply because of the Christianity thing, let me fill you in on some other religious types in sports:

Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte - 5 WS

Drew Brees - 1 SB, SB MVP

David Tyree - 1 SB

Aaron Rodgers - going to be great

Tom Landry - 2 SBs as coach

Trot Nixon - 1 WS

Kurt Warner - 1 SB, 2 MVPs

Like many people are saying, the religious thing is the least aspect people should worry about with this kid. I'm sure Urban Meyer has told Belichick everything about him, so if anything, we have an inside track on him.

Like many people are saying, the religious thing is the least aspect people should worry about with this kid. I'm sure Urban Meyer has told Belichick everything about him, so if anything, we have an inside track on him.

This is true.

I have this feeling the Patriots, if they don't draft him themselves (I put the probability at ~10%), will trade away the pick used to take him.

For those of you who don't like Tebow simply because of the Christianity thing, let me fill you in on some other religious types in sports:

Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte - 5 WS

Drew Brees - 1 SB, SB MVP

David Tyree - 1 SB

Aaron Rodgers - going to be great

Tom Landry - 2 SBs as coach

Trot Nixon - 1 WS

Kurt Warner - 1 SB, 2 MVPs

Yeah there's a big difference between the guys you list and Tebow--they are established players who have earned respect and creibility by the boatload and can say anything they want. Tebow sees life through the eyes of a freaking college undergrad and hasn't earned squat yet at this level, both as a player or a man. What are you smoking?

You want me to make a list of professional athletes who don't go around vocally crusading for Jesus? It would be astronomically longer than the list of those who do.

I guarantee you there aren't many coaches in this league including Belichick who don't see the level of his outspokeness about non-football issues as a potential red flag.

Oh, and you forgot to include Welker on your list.:bricks:

Yeah there's a big difference between the guys you list and Tebow--they are established players who have earned respect and creibility by the boatload and can say anything they want. Tebow sees life through the eyes of a freaking college undergrad and hasn't earned squat yet at this level, both as a player or a man. What are you smoking?

You want me to make a list of professional athletes who don't go around vocally crusading for Jesus? It would be astronomically longer than the list of those who do.

I guarantee you there aren't many coaches in this league including Belichick who don't see the level of his outspokeness about non-football issues as a potential red flag.

Oh, and you forgot to include Welker on your list.:bricks:

WalterFootball.com

Scroll down this website until you see Tebow. If this doesn't make you a Tebow fan, nothing will. Look out Tom Brady !

I keep hearing Tebow's name being associated with the Pats and BB saying great things about him. My question is, where would he play? TE? He certainly doesn't look like a QB fit in the Patriot's offense.

WalterFootball.com

Scroll down this website until you see Tebow. If this doesn't make you a Tebow fan, nothing will. Look out Tom Brady !

TTebow2.jpg

Tom Curran reports tonight on comcast Sportstonight, that he has spoken to several NFL GM's and that they agree that " Tebow will definitely go in the first round."

Tom Curran reports tonight on comcast Sportstonight, that he has spoken to several NFL GM's and that they agree that " Tebow will definitely go in the first round."

I'm not sure I buy his story, it's impossible for someone to disprove yet it gives him something to say. That being the case which teams would go after him?

The teams that have big questions at QB are:

- Buffalo
- Cleveland
- Jacksonville (maybe)
- Washington
- Minnesota
- Seattle
- Carolina
- St. Louis
- San Francisco

In the first round which players would be available that would fill a much bigger need than Tebow? Which teams can afford the luxury of taking on a project like Tebow? The group that takes a chance on him might not be around long if he doesn't produce right away (Jim Mora in Seattle) so do they take that risk or grab someone less sexy who will be of more immediate value to the team?

Or what I just wrote might all be crap because someone can let emotion take over and grab him early despite a much better choice being available.

On a different note, imagine of the Raiders took him. While at first that seems horrid I can easily see Al Davis getting fascinated over his athleticism, throwing him in at QB and failing miserably, and then trading him to us for a 7th:D

he definitely tapped that
Tebow is not a Virgin....... he can Crusade that all he wants and his stupid abortion crap..... but he definitely hit that more than once.

somebody is LYING! :bricks::bricks::bricks:

he definitely tapped that
Tebow is not a Virgin....... he can Crusade that all he wants and his stupid abortion crap..... but he definitely hit that more than once.

somebody is LYING! :bricks::bricks::bricks:

You have interesting opinions on both abortion and Tebow's virginity, but do you think he can help the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST