PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got a group of 20 heading to Minny for the Game. Staying at the downtown Embassy Suites right near the Dome. Will be there from Friday till Tuesday. Any idea where the best spots to hang are for a large group of Pats fans?

The dome is close to downtown, but like Gillette, not much happening there. Planty of sports bars and very friendly people downtown (just west of the dome).

Last edited:
Not sure but judging by your user name, I'd have to remind you that you cannot smoke weed in the dome. haha

Have fun.

Last edited:
zoostation said:
The dome is close to downtown, but like Gillette, not much happening there. Planty of sports bars and very friendly people downtown (just west of the dome).

There are quite a few bars around...and a PARTY ON THE PLAZA, which is on the west side of the Dome.
It consists of food, beverage, games, live music, etc.

I think that you'll find that Vikes fans are pretty open to opposing fans...at least I am!
I never see any trouble.
Speaking of trouble, I went to see the Vikes in Philly a couple years ago...talk about a rough crowd!
I thought that they were going to kill me and rape my girlfriend!!

On that note...
Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!!

Sackman

EyesOfTheWorld said:
Got a group of 20 heading to Minny for the Game. Staying at the downtown Embassy Suites right near the Dome. Will be there from Friday till Tuesday. Any idea where the best spots to hang are for a large group of Pats fans?

Hey Eyes.

My buddy and I are driving up from KC on Monday- quite possibly a 3rd person if he can swing the time off from work. I'll PM you my cell if you guys want us to join you folks at a bar before the game. Maybe we can tailgate together??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST