PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign TE Clay Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I would much rather have Jeff Cumberland.

I like it. With Hooman gone, we had no one to fill the role of "TE who can neither catch nor block." Consider that role filled.

Harbor is twice the player he is. Stats back it up. He literally has twice the amount of yards and receptions Homananwanui has and Hoomanwaui had Brady throwing to him for 3 seasons.

Will any new information be reviewed if provided later?
I reserve the right to change the rules based on any new information, real or imagined, at any time

Sheesh, I feel bad for the equipment guys, so much camp fodder this year.

But I don't Harbor any illusions that will happen.
Any Harbor in a storm...

Not sure why the lukewarm reception from so many here. 111 receptions, 1,151 yds and 8 TD's -- those are Tony Gonzalez numbers. Great signing by the Pats.

Camp will be interesting this year. I'm curious about the draft, I think it will be a very, how can I say this, non-exciting draft, BB is filling all the gaps in free agency. Really unfortunate we cant trade the compensatory picks this year, just the next, it would make sense to really trade some of those with an eye in the next year.

Shocking. The guy who has not liked any move made this off-season doesn't like this one
So we're not allowed to have opinions, we have to be homers and act like every Patriots move is great like you. I hope you know pretending every move is perfect isn't going to make the team win the Superbowl.

The final piece to the puzzle gentlemen! Now we wait until Bill unleashes the unstoppable Exodia 5 TE offense. Defensive coordinators will crap themselves to sleep.

So we're not allowed to have opinions, we have to be homers and act like every Patriots move is great like you. I hope you know pretending every move is perfect isn't going to make the team win the Superbowl.

Yes because I think every move is great :rolleyes:. I'm just not a "i'm a better GM than Bill" poster like you. I usually wait to form an opinion. But I like the idea behind the move because it shows like they intend to move on from Michael Williams as the #3 TE or at least bring in some competition. But i'm under no illusion that signing Clay Harbor is some great move. They could have signed Jeff Cumberland and I would have thought it was a solid move because it shows intention of improving depth at the TE spot.

Yes because I think every move is great :rolleyes:. I'm just not a "i'm a better GM than Bill" poster like you. I usually wait to form an opinion. But I like the idea behind the move because it shows like they intend to move on from Michael Williams as the #3 TE or at least bring in some competition. But i'm under no illusion that signing Clay Harbor is some great move. They could have signed Jeff Cumberland and I would have thought it was a solid move because it shows intention of improving depth at the TE spot.
I don't know why I have to think I'm a better GM than anyone just by having an opinion. I think some of the moves are good (Long, Washington) and some aren't (McClellin, Harbor). Why is that bad?

Harbor is twice the player he is. Stats back it up. He literally has twice the amount of yards and receptions Homananwanui has and Hoomanwaui had Brady throwing to him for 3 seasons.

He is doing well in NO though, even signed an extension, too many options here so maybe he was a victim of a numbers game/Brady's trust.

Great job understanding his point and not jumping to extremes.

Feel free to list all the 29+ year old TEs that the Patriots have brought in and developed.

Feel free to list all the 29+ year old TEs that the Pats have signed since Belichick got to New England..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes