PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots one of 5 Teams on Moulds' wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
upstater1 said:
If the Pats are willing to pay more than the others the Bills will have no choice in the matter. You have to take Moulds' contract into account. Essentially, he has veto power over any trade because he could simply refuse to renegotiate. If Moulds believes the Patriots will pay him more than other teams (wink wink) then the Bills won't have a choice to send him elsewhere. It's as simple as that.

You mean like (gulp) overpay? :rofl:

Eric's agent says if the contract is right Houston will suit him just fine. If not, his eyes light up when his agent mentions Philly and the chance to play with McUpchuck. Denver reportedly has bailed because he wants too much money. KC is going to talk to Buffalo at the owners meetings if Houston hasn't already pulled the string. No mention of what it is about us that intrigues him.

Eric doesn't really care where he plays - this is about getting his MONEY!!!

Last edited:
At sme point Patriots will need to sign players who have an interest in money

The game is professional football. ALL players want to get the best possible deal for themselves that they can.
This will include Richard Seymour and Deion Branch.
So the idea that the patriots should not consider anyone who is "all about the money" I believe will lead to the rapid decline of teh patients.
A team does not need many high priced players but some are needed in the modern NFL.

MoLewisrocks said:
You mean like (gulp) overpay? :rofl:

Eric's agent says if the contract is right Houston will suit him just fine. If not, his eyes light up when his agent mentions Philly and the chance to play with McUpchuck. Denver reportedly has bailed because he wants too much money. KC is going to talk to Buffalo at the owners meetings if Houston hasn't already pulled the string. No mention of what it is about us that intrigues him.

Eric doesn't really care where he plays - this is about getting his MONEY!!!

Nope. I didn't say overpay. I said, pay more. In my view, if Moulds is publically asking for $5 million per, maybe then he settles for $4 million or so. That's Givens money. That's Derric Mason money. Are you telling me you think the Patriots don't think that Moulds is of Givens/Mason caliber? If that's true, then indeed it would be overpaying in their eyes to give Moulds anything in the $ million range. Me, I think the Patriots probably rate him in the same class as Givens/Mason, if not higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back