PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Luxury Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever sat in one of the red seats? I JUST got a call this AM inviting me to the game this weekend. I'll be in a 'red seat' for the first time ever. I am psyched out of my mind! I am going to be useless at work the rest of the day and I won't be able to sleep....

If you've been in one, whats the experience like in that part of the stadium and how are the amenities? I had season tix in the 100s until last year and the 'reds' were always empty. best seats in the house... EMPTY. Always pissed me off. I think I may be the only one out there Sat night. If so... that's ME up there! WAVE!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever sat in one of the red seats? I JUST got a call this AM inviting me to the game this weekend. I'll be in a 'red seat' for the first time ever. I am psyched out of my mind! I am going to be useless at work the rest of the day and I won't be able to sleep....

If you've been in one, whats the experience like in that part of the stadium and how are the amenities? I had season tix in the 100s until last year and the 'reds' were always empty. best seats in the house... EMPTY. Always pissed me off. I think I may be the only one out there Sat night. If so... that's ME up there! WAVE!

Congrats! be careful. They can be addictive.:D The reds are empty because they are all inside the club watching the game on TV. ????? Don't ask me why? If you go in early (2 hrs before the game, you might want to bring a newspaper unless you plan on spending a weeks pay on beverages and food. All and all they a great seats. Have fun bro.

Congrats! be careful. They can be addictive.:D The reds are empty because they are all inside the club watching the game on TV. ????? Don't ask me why? If you go in early (2 hrs before the game, you might want to bring a newspaper unless you plan on spending a weeks pay on beverages and food. All and all they a great seats. Have fun bro.

Sorry, what side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents