PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Fan Of The Year Winner To Be Honored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord people all this over a FOY award.:eek: Before somneone cries over not being recongnized for this somewhat bogus "award" maybe you can think of this.

Many of us who post on this board have or will volunteered our time effort and money to do things like:

1. Work with a group that raises money to buy jackets and boots for needy children. Want to shed a tear? Watch their faces and their parents as they get these.

2. Work with a group that raises money to gives financial aid for needy kids to go to college or tech schools.

3. Work many hours of volunteer for the town finance committee making agonizing votes on where the limited amount of tax revenue be spent.

4. Volunteer time and money to help the local youth sports programs even if you don't have a kid involved.

5. Volenteer time and money to help local single moms help make ends meet, a dollar at a time!:D

I'm sure that none of us have wanted or expected any "awards" for this. Yes, congats to the "flag lady". And if someone want to cry because they didn't get this award, I say grow up.

Sorry if this seems harsh but enough is enough.:mad:

Other than that one omission, I couldn't agree more, NUT!

Someone please lock this thread. This has gotten waaayyyyy off topic and is getting pretty annoying.

I met Miguel when he was here in Arizona,and I really dont understand why he has this dislike for me. I never did anything to him.

LOL have you ever read your own threads?

Nut, NEM is everywhere people step. You and he may have a long history, but after re-reading his attacks on Patriots Planet tonight, including Ian posting over there during botgate to tell him to shut-up and knock it off (and being ignored by NEM) Digger is an angel.

FYI Box you are the reason for me becoming the AntiNEM. After the Get Well Soon stuff I just decided that I had enough. I am not a cop. I do not try to order anyone around. I do not submit tons of threads to be reviewd. I am AntiNEM, JackRoberts, and mcbee. Those three are all I am against.

As far as Alk (Husker), he is a good guy. We just like to disagree. I have full respect for Husker. He is an intelligent, good guy. We just don't see eye to eye. His contribution to this board is valuable.

But that has NOTHING to do with being a fan of the year, IMO.
The word "fan" is a shortened version of the word "fanatic" and IMO a fan of the year should be selected based on his, or her, fanaticism for the team and in the way that person responds to the teams wins, losses, etc. and how they give what they can to the team in the way of vocal, and other types of support.

* Well, I would agree you've got the "fanatic" part covered -:) They aren't going to pick someone who only goes to at most, a couple of games a year. It isn't going to happen. It'll go to a season ticketholder every year.

As far as Alk (Husker), he is a good guy. We just like to disagree. I have full respect for Husker. He is an intelligent, good guy. We just don't see eye to eye. His contribution to this board is valuable.
Oh no! You smoked a peace pipe with Alk didn't you! Those weren't cornhusks in that pipe....:(

Don't worry, I threw dog poop on him afterward.
Semi-sentient plants like that kind of thing...remember the last three letters in corn stalk...you only had basic botany didn't you?

Ihave all the respect for Miguel for his cap pages, etc..and it is quite a chore. I met Miguel when he was here in Arizona,and I really dont understand why he has this dislike for me. I never did anything to him.

Maybe he dislikes you because he met you?
I'll put a smiley in now because I learned from the spammer that you can say ANYTHING and then just put in a smiley and get away with it. :) BTW - I do not acknowlege that Miguel has any publicly expressed feelings about you. It's not always about YOU.

But running a cap site, figures, etc, and donating to a charity, is not, IMO, all that it takes to be a fan of the year, or fan of the day, or fan of the century....

Donating your only season tix to the charity is a big sacrifice.

Let's compare the work effort and tremendous utility to the Patriots fans of the cap site to a spammer who makes thousands of un-reasoned posts attacking whom ever is the OC and cluelessly missing the point that Belichick is directly responsible for that OC.

The word "fan" is a shortened version of the word "fanatic" and IMO a fan of the year should be selected based on his, or her, fanaticism for the team and in the way that person responds to the teams wins, losses, etc. and how they give what they can tothe team in the way of vocal, and other types of support.

And once again, I know there will be people that will take offense to what I am saying, but I honestly feel , inmy heart, that knowing that I have literally given my life and my blood and my heart, and every ounce of my energy, 365 days of the year, to the Pats, it is very disappointing, and very painful, not to have been selected. And, living out of town may have something todo with it, and not having season tickets may have something top do with it, and if that is part of the reason, then it is wrong..IMO.

Miguel does more 'work' for his cap page than you do, cuting and pasting the same idiotic rant post after post, Spammer.

I congratulate those that have won, but for me to believe, in my heart, that I deserved the award equally as much, if not more, is not wrong.

You believe LOTS of things that simply are not true.
You define the term "Legend in His Own Mind" what little is left of it.

I am not going to hold back and say nothing

Yeah, like why start now?

Just as I have to face the brutal attacks by Box of Rocks and his little army of NEM Haters calling me hateful tothe fans and to the Pats themnselves.

Spamming this forum and making threats against all folks who object to your spamming is hateful behaviour towards Pats fans.

Well, as I said, I wil not tolerate it any more from him, and the few others. I wil bring it to a stop, one way or the other, for the good of this forum.

Be specific.
Just HOW will you bring it to a stop?
Leaving the forum would be one very good way.
Just a suggestion. :)

(Notice the smiley?)

You show this post, WHICH CLEARLY SAYS AT THE BOTTOM THAT IT IS TONGUE IN CHEEK AND NOT FACTUAL, AND THEN IN THE SAME CONTEXT YOUTALK ABOUT IAN ASKING ME TO LEAVE THAT FORUM...

And, one thing had absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

When Ian asked me to leave, it was over the bot that someone was using, from there, in the balloting for best Pats fan site.

And, it pissed me off, and it pissed a lot of other posters over here , off...so Iwent and l laid into whoever, allegedly from that site, was doing it.

That bot was rolling up tens of thousands of votes in an hour, over several hours..and that was wrong, dead wrong, and I said so...

And Iam asked me to stop.

Ian had nothing to say about this post of mine which was CLEARLY satirical and it said so...

But, people like y0ou decided to make it something that it wasnt so you could begin your campaign against me.... and inso doiing, you gto "Box's Anti NEM Army" going..

BTW< I apologized for that post if it was misunderstood, but as anyone cn see there was a disclaimer ont he bottom,k but as we now know, people like you like to twist the truth around and make it seem like something else, and yu have carried on your little vendetta over here on this forum, doing whatever you can to destroy it, and I, for one, will not let it happen, and believe me, I willdo whatever it takes to see you removed from this forum permanently.

You have lied about me, you have slandered me, you have defamed me and evenb in this thread, you have taken a post of mine, CLEARLY MARKED AS TONGUE IN CHEEK, and you have intertwined Ian's name into it and he had NOTHING at all to do with what happened afterwards, and his only interjection asking me to "drop it" was in the incident of the BOT.

But, as usual, you have lied, deceived, and made it seem like something else, and quite frankly, Iwill not allow you to do this much longer....

You are a liar, you are a fraud, you are deceiving people, and you are the biggest troublemaker, and covert instigator this forum has ever seen..... And I, for one, as well as many, many others, will not let you continue this farce which will destroy this forum..Go back to your vulgar and vile , other forum, if you wish, you fit in very well there.

And, if anyone wants even more proof of your lvulgarities, your personal vendetta, etc...all they have to do is go over there, and even though I dont post there anymore, and havent for quite some time, you just cant refrain from bringing up my name and defaming it...

There are a lot of people that are fed up with your antics and they see what destruction that you have cause in this forum with your vile vulgar vendetta.. and they are not happy with what you have done....

This forum is for football and Patriots discussion, yet your vendetta is now so deep inside you that you have completely forgotten it and you have done everything possible to turn this forum in something like the other place...and that it is not, and that is why THIS forum is the class of them all.

And that is not to make less of the other place, but it is different than this one, it does not have the class that this one does as it allows a lot of vile crap go on, vulgaritiies, and personal attacks on anyone that a few of you decide tha tyuo dont like....and here that will never be condoned...including you long personal viscious vendetta against me....

you better think real hard before you continue this attack on me, any further.

Thats just a word of advice from one Pats fan to another. Do whatever you want with it.

And, one last thing palsy, KNOCK IT OFF with this crap that I am assaulting Patriot fans and the Patriots...THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS FORUM THAT AGREES WITH THAT, AND THEY KNOW Me BETTER.

Knock off your filthy lies, and your deceit....Most fans in here, while some may disagree with me, THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER ASSAULTED ONE SINGLE PATS FAN IN MY LIFE, VERBALLY OR OTHERWISE, unless someone like you goes on a personal vendetta, and then I will retaliate, in kind.

You are the one that is assaulting Pats fans by turning this forum into what it has become the p[ast few weeks, BECAUSE OF YOU..not me.

Mike you are a disgrace to the concept of freedom of speech

that freedom of speech comes with responsibilities and common courtesies that are clear to the majority of reasonable people that I suspect inhabit here and other places that you travel seems to have escaped your reality

that you seem to be oblivious/choose not to accept/acknowledge but choose to ignore/ this reality is your problem, not ours

stop the embarrassment, for it is an embarrassment, your conduct.......an answer is within yourself

Did I start this...
where's Dr. Phil?
lg

Semi-sentient plants like that kind of thing...remember the last three letters in corn stalk...you only had basic botany didn't you?

Oh no. You are saying that I fed him fertilizer. Oh hope the dog ate something bad. Darn, darn, darn.

Ihave all the respect for Miguel for his cap pages, etc..and it is quite a chore. I met Miguel when he was here in Arizona,and I really dont understand why he has this dislike for me. I never did anything to him.

But running a cap site, figures, etc, and donating to a charity, is not, IMO, all that it takes to be a fan of the year, or fan of the day, or fan of the century....

A lot of people in this forum, and a lot of people that are Pats fans, dontate to various charities, as I, and others that I know do... and that is great..and I commend anyone who does it...

But that has NOTHING todo with being a fan of the year, IMO.
The word "fan" is a shortened version of the word "fanatic" and IMO a fan of the year should be selected based on his, or her, fanaticism for the team and in the way that person responds to the teams wins, losses, etc. and how they give what they can tothe team in the way of vocal, and other types of support.

And once again, I know there will be people that will take offense to what I am saying, but I honestly feel , inmy heart, that knowing that I have literally given my life and my blood and my heart, and every ounce of my energy, 365 days of the year, to the Pats, it is very disappointing, and very painful, not to have been selected. And, living out of town may have something todo with it, and not having season tickets may have something top do with it, and if that is part of the reason, then it is wrong..IMO.

I congratulate those that have won, but for me to believe, in my heart, that I deserved the award equally as much, if not more, is not wrong.

I am not going to hold back and say nothing, and say that I didnt want it, when I know the pain Ihave received for not winning... That does not mean that I dont have respect for those that have won, because they ARE pats fans, and that is all that counts, for me... Disappointment is something totally different. J

ust as I have to face the brutal attacks by Box of Rocks and his little army of NEM Haters calling me hateful tothe fans and to the Pats themnselves.

Well, as I said, I wil not tolerate it any more from him, and the few others. I wil bring it to a stop, one way or the other, for the good of this forum.

Maybe if you are not appreciated for your donation of your blood and heart, you should find another team. Maybe that team will appreciate you. How can you go on supporting a team that jilts you and makes you cry.
Maybe the AZ Cards are such a team. They can sure use some really fanatic fans.

Maybe they have a message board that will appreciate your self pity, your threats, your rants,your starting trouble for the Admin between two fan sites, your cheap shots at other posters,your cut and paste OC post and threads, and your causing repeated trouble on a board that you say you "love".

Maybe they will vote you FOY, if that is so important to you, or poster of the year. Maybe they will give you all the recognition that you justly deserve.

Just a suggestion.

Edit: almost forgot:
tongue_in_cheek.gif

Maybe if you are not appreciated for your donation of your blood and heart, you should find another team. Maybe that team will appreciate you. How can you go on supporting a team that jilts you and makes you cry.
Maybe the AZ Cards are such a team. They can sure use some really fanatic fans.

Maybe they have a message board that will appreciate your self pity, your threats, your rants,your starting trouble for the Admin between two fan sites, your cheap shots at other posters,your cut and paste OC post and threads, and your causing repeated trouble on a board that you say you "love".

Maybe they will vote you FOY, if that is so important to you, or poster of the year. Maybe they will give you all the recognition that you justly deserve.

Just a suggestion.

Hey NUT, he was voted FOTY for AZ this year!!!! This Pat's fan's disguise is so they can learn our system and our gameplan.

My name IS Phil
Hi Phil! Anything happening around here today? Is your medical degree from an accredited fantasy-based institution of mediocrity?

My deepest apologies for the confusion NEM. To correct the record: Ian's 5 posts on Patriots' Planet were made in September when you first attacked them. If you would like me to provide more context to clarify your misconduct I will be happy to post links.

Other Patsfans' members offered their apologies on behalf of Patsfans.com for your more recent attack, Ian was not involved in that dust up. I can post links for that also if it will help. Again, my apologies for the confusion.

As to your concern that you are being defamed on Patriots' Planet, I need only refer you to the response of board members here who still fondly reminisce over trolls of years past. You wanted to be noticed and you achieved your objective. If the results are not to your liking you might try a more constructive approach - I need only refer you to your peremptory creation of an ' "official" patsfans.com temporary forum' quoted earlier in this thread for a negative and very representational example of how you choose to represent yourself and, unfortunately, the members of this forum.

In closing, please tell me more about my long history of instigating and creating dissension. It's fascinating to peer through the reddish haze of your eyes.

You mean that I didnt win, again. Four years being nominated, no wins. Getting very frustrating to be beaten by old ladies who are relative newcomers to the Pats, for two years in a row.

I guess they must have kissed Charley Weis's ass and Josh's too. :D

But, i will bet they dont know illegalmotion when they see it, or what the hell "encroachment" is.

Am I bitter? You bet your ass I am.

NEM -
The woman is 64 years old. She got her season tickets in 1988. 3 years after our 1st SuperBowl Appearance. However, it doesn't say how long she's actually been a fan. So, how can you say, as you did later on in this thread, that she is a relative newcomer?

Now, here is something else to think about. Bob and Myra Kraft know this year's winner. They talk to her EVERY GAME. I know you have met the Krafts when they visited Arizona, but that is entirely different than them talking to you every game.

You've made claims that you have "literally given my blood and my heart for this team." I am going to call you out on that. Which Patriot did you donate blood to? And which one did you donate your heart to? And did they pay for you to have an artificial heart installed for you? What else have you done to support this team? I am truly interested in hearing what things you have given in your "46 years" of being a Pats fan.

Man, I had missed this thread. What a miserable, pitiful, small person NEM is. Instead of being happy for the winner he goes on a rant about how he should have won.

If I ever wonder about my place and contributions to this world, I'll have to remember NEM and realize that there are people way more pitiful than I can ever imagine being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes