PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Fan Of The Year Winner To Be Honored

Status
Not open for further replies.

You show this post, WHICH CLEARLY SAYS AT THE BOTTOM THAT IT IS TONGUE IN CHEEK AND NOT FACTUAL, AND THEN IN THE SAME CONTEXT YOUTALK ABOUT IAN ASKING ME TO LEAVE THAT FORUM...

And, one thing had absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

When Ian asked me to leave, it was over the bot that someone was using, from there, in the balloting for best Pats fan site.

And, it pissed me off, and it pissed a lot of other posters over here , off...so Iwent and l laid into whoever, allegedly from that site, was doing it.

That bot was rolling up tens of thousands of votes in an hour, over several hours..and that was wrong, dead wrong, and I said so...

And Iam asked me to stop.

Ian had nothing to say about this post of mine which was CLEARLY satirical and it said so...

But, people like y0ou decided to make it something that it wasnt so you could begin your campaign against me.... and inso doiing, you gto "Box's Anti NEM Army" going..

BTW< I apologized for that post if it was misunderstood, but as anyone cn see there was a disclaimer ont he bottom,k but as we now know, people like you like to twist the truth around and make it seem like something else, and yu have carried on your little vendetta over here on this forum, doing whatever you can to destroy it, and I, for one, will not let it happen, and believe me, I willdo whatever it takes to see you removed from this forum permanently.

You have lied about me, you have slandered me, you have defamed me and evenb in this thread, you have taken a post of mine, CLEARLY MARKED AS TONGUE IN CHEEK, and you have intertwined Ian's name into it and he had NOTHING at all to do with what happened afterwards, and his only interjection asking me to "drop it" was in the incident of the BOT.

But, as usual, you have lied, deceived, and made it seem like something else, and quite frankly, Iwill not allow you to do this much longer....

You are a liar, you are a fraud, you are deceiving people, and you are the biggest troublemaker, and covert instigator this forum has ever seen..... And I, for one, as well as many, many others, will not let you continue this farce which will destroy this forum..Go back to your vulgar and vile , other forum, if you wish, you fit in very well there.

And, if anyone wants even more proof of your lvulgarities, your personal vendetta, etc...all they have to do is go over there, and even though I dont post there anymore, and havent for quite some time, you just cant refrain from bringing up my name and defaming it...

There are a lot of people that are fed up with your antics and they see what destruction that you have cause in this forum with your vile vulgar vendetta.. and they are not happy with what you have done....

This forum is for football and Patriots discussion, yet your vendetta is now so deep inside you that you have completely forgotten it and you have done everything possible to turn this forum in something like the other place...and that it is not, and that is why THIS forum is the class of them all.

And that is not to make less of the other place, but it is different than this one, it does not have the class that this one does as it allows a lot of vile crap go on, vulgaritiies, and personal attacks on anyone that a few of you decide tha tyuo dont like....and here that will never be condoned...including you long personal viscious vendetta against me....

you better think real hard before you continue this attack on me, any further.

Thats just a word of advice from one Pats fan to another. Do whatever you want with it.

And, one last thing palsy, KNOCK IT OFF with this crap that I am assaulting Patriot fans and the Patriots...THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS FORUM THAT AGREES WITH THAT, AND THEY KNOW Me BETTER.

Knock off your filthy lies, and your deceit....Most fans in here, while some may disagree with me, THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER ASSAULTED ONE SINGLE PATS FAN IN MY LIFE, VERBALLY OR OTHERWISE, unless someone like you goes on a personal vendetta, and then I will retaliate, in kind.

You are the one that is assaulting Pats fans by turning this forum into what it has become the p[ast few weeks, BECAUSE OF YOU..not me.

NEM, please see the following:

http://208.109.107.176/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=47076&page=5

#42 and #47.

And yes, you have "assaulted" people with your threats that they will regret how they treat you and your claim that its not a threat. Its a promise.

NEM -
Bob and Myra Kraft know this year's winner. They talk to her EVERY GAME. I know you have met the Krafts when they visited Arizona

Well there you have it folks. Probably a waste of time for him to even fill out the nomination form again next year.

Not gonna happen. ;)

Ihave all the respect for Miguel for his cap pages, etc..and it is quite a chore. I met Miguel when he was here in Arizona,and I really dont understand why he has this dislike for me. I never did anything to him.

But running a cap site, figures, etc, and donating to a charity, is not, IMO, all that it takes to be a fan of the year, or fan of the day, or fan of the century....

A lot of people in this forum, and a lot of people that are Pats fans, dontate to various charities, as I, and others that I know do... and that is great..and I commend anyone who does it...

I congratulate those that have won, but for me to believe, in my heart, that I deserved the award equally as much, if not more, is not wrong.

I am not going to hold back and say nothing, and say that I didnt want it, when I know the pain Ihave received for not winning... That does not mean that I dont have respect for those that have won, because they ARE pats fans, and that is all that counts, for me... Disappointment is something totally different. J

I have always defended your right to say things on this forum even though I do not often agree.. but in this case you have become a delusional, self righteous, self engrandizing old man. I cannot believe that you could disagree with this women or the subsequent stuff on Miguel. What have you done? Posted about 20K times on an internet site, gotta remember that this has no bearing on the real world.. it is the internet. You need to back off, whatever credibility or respect you have lost after this thread. I am floored by your self serving posts in this thread, you need to take a walk in the desert and put this in perspective...

Ihave all the respect for Miguel for his cap pages, etc..and it is quite a chore. I met Miguel when he was here in Arizona,and I really dont understand why he has this dislike for me. I never did anything to him.
I do not dislike you, NEM. I dislike your posts. Your OC posts are tiresome.

Thanks to everyone for the their kind words.

I am glad that I do not have the thankless task of deciding who is the FOTY.

Congrats to all those who have won it. I am sure that they all earned it.

Well congrats to Karen the flag lady. I dunno but it sounded like she was a dedicated fan to me. She probably deserves it as much as anyone.

Please remember people it's just an award. In the end it's not who gets the award but who remembers you for the contributions that you have made. Recognition is nowhere as important as making a positive impact on someone's life, anyone's life. If you want to feel better about yourself go to your local YMCA and contribute to the community or do something positive of that nature.

Man, I had missed this thread. What a miserable, pitiful, small person NEM is. Instead of being happy for the winner he goes on a rant about how he should have won.

If I ever wonder about my place and contributions to this world, I'll have to remember NEM and realize that there are people way more pitiful than I can ever imagine being.

NEM is like the semi-annoying moonbat uncle you only see on the holidays. Very opinionated, a know it all, and generally, crazier than a ****house rat but generally pretty harmless. A train wreck if you will.

I thought him commenting on Miguel's charity work was a new low.

NEM has not responded, maybe it is that New Years Resolution thing, or perhaps he just had a big helping of humble pie.

Last edited:
NEM has not responded, maybe it is that New Years Resolution thing, or perhaps he just had a big helping of humble pie.
Troll-thingy may eat humble pie, but it goes undigested. The locked political thread it started is a clear indication that it will never deviate from its hateful and destructive nature - anyone who considers that thread in this forum an accident has incredible powers of self-delusion. Please ban this aggressive and destructive creature or at least create a seperate detention forum where it may spew forth its hatreds segregated from Patriots fans.

I just posted a thread over in the Political Forum demanding an apology from the turd for doing that. It won't happen. It will be another one of his "mistakes". Maybe he will put a smiley or tongue in cheek and that will make it OK.

I suggest that he be confined to the Political Forum so he can rant and rave to his hearts content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft