PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Fan Of The Year Winner To Be Honored

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're not. :D

Yes I am, NEM. I usually enjoy your posts and am sympathetic to (some) of your posts.

However, can't you just allow the poor lady to have a congratulatory thread without storming the stage and grabbing the microphone like Kanye West?

However, can't you just allow the poor lady to have a congratulatory thread without storming the stage and grabbing the microphone like Kanye West?

Ahhh...who could forget the now infamous "Get Well Box O Rocks" thread.

Ahhh...who could forget the now infamous "Get Well Box O Rocks" thread.

Yah, he went in for penile enlargement surgery and they ran out of material.
Has to go back again I heard.

You are correct. I do congratulate her, for it appears as if she is a good fan..but this has really been very hurtful to me. And also, because of a few posters in this forum, I am not doing well at all. And, if they dont believe it, and want to mock, me, so be it.... I will get even, in time for what they have done to me. And, that is a promise if it is the last thing I do in my life.

And, I will let it go at that.

For a guy who has been whining about the rules of the board for the last week, could you explain how this is allowable? A person cannot say stupid, but you can make all of threats and harass people like this. I now make you a promise, and let the whole board know. If you dare try to do anything towards another poster, the cops will be knocking down your door. That is not a threat it is a promise. You have no right posting crap like this. If you want to have a pitty party about being a loser in the contest then so what. If you cannot handle criticism and responsibility for your posts then get off the board. You claim to have friends in high places, well let me tell you this buster, you are not the only one. I will file any charge I need to if you dare threaten me again. Do you get it yet? You are sick. Get some help.

What threat. There are many different ways to get even with someone lother than whatc you are suggesting, but maybe that is YOUR way, to threaten physical violence on someone. There are many different ways to skin a cat....

You have created all kinds of vile and vengeful havoc onthis forum, and you and a couple of others have dedicated yourselves to hijacking one thread after another with your personal vendetta against me..and just so you know, I , for one, will put a stop to it, one way or another, and you can take that for whatever the hell you want....

I am not going to stand by and allow you, and the other two, to do this tome anymore. You started it, I will finish it, anbd that is a promise.

you are a freaking liar. if you want a court order then it is all yours.

Congratulations to Karen Hourigan.

Sorry that this thread had to be hijacked by NEM.

This thread began as a salute to a longtime fan of our team.

As usual, a vast and turbulent ego who overshadows this messageboard
twisted it to become about him.

Stop the vast and turbulent ego who overshadows this board ... this nemesis.
Stop feeding his monstrous vanity.
Please stop replying to him!

Yah, he went in for penile enlargement surgery and they ran out of material.
Has to go back again I heard.
**sigh** Reduction you envious bum, my back is killing me.

you are a freaking liar. if you want a court order then it is all yours.

You follow NEM around like a snake in the grass ... just leave him alone. Whenever you think he is out of line you step in like a forum cop ... get a life Digger ... sad existence you lead reading NEM's posts to see if you can take a whack at him ... it is you that needs help ... you really do.

You follow NEM around like a snake in the grass ... just leave him alone. Whenever you think he is out of line you step in like a forum cop ... get a life Digger ... sad existence you lead reading NEM's posts to see if you can take a whack at him ... it is you that needs help ... you really do.
Nut, NEM is everywhere people step. You and he may have a long history, but after re-reading his attacks on Patriots Planet tonight, including Ian posting over there during botgate to tell him to shut-up and knock it off (and being ignored by NEM) Digger is an angel.

I have to agree with you, and I apologize for it. I was very hurt by the result and I* let my emotions grab ahold of me. She is a worthy winner. It does not stop me from being disappointed, but you are right, my comments were out of line.

I cannot understand the disapointment, this women attends all the games, you post on a message board(s).. continually tear down the offensive coordinators, and when you do not get your own way you have a temper tantrum. I do not agree with what you say, but support your right to say it, but in this situation you have really gone over the top and shown a major character flaw. Miguel was introduced as a possibility, and in your blind, self serving rage you passed right over for own self engrandizement. Get a grip man, who cares about this in the big scale of things.

If your intent is to become fan of the year, a major issue is to stop pissing people off.. you do that better than showing your passion for the team.

Since the Texans game, Nem has increased his post count
by 500. You can't take part in a thread without bumping into his tired act. On today's Nem menu, we get to witness a pathetic pity party with a few threats on the side. All in a days work for the self-appointed FAN of the YEAR...are you kidding me...Some grad student should do a case study on this dude. One thing is for sure, we all have a front row seat for this train wreck.

Please do not assimilate me
Have you ever met Seven of Nine?

Don't know nem except by his posts here and kffl. The reason he most likely will never win the award is because he is way to politcal and opinionated. He is critical with his direct finger pointing & blame at any and all issues with the patriots. (not the patriot's way) and will interject his political view points in any subject. The question the pats organization will always ask "Will the FOTY best represent what the patriots stand for?". The pats thinking may believe nem is just way too controversial for such a role and may be a risky choice.

Personally, I commend nem for his passion for the pats and his country. I wish more Americans were as passionate about the leadership and direction of this country. That being said "I wouldn't change a thing nem" ! ;)

Nut, NEM is everywhere people step. You and he may have a long history, but after re-reading his attacks on Patriots Planet tonight, including Ian posting over there during botgate to tell him to shut-up and knock it off (and being ignored by NEM) Digger is an angel.

Box ... I'm not saying NEM is an angel... he's an emotional man who is a good guy...not a bad guy. I'm just saying there are people, and i have seen it since 2001 ... who follow him around and feel a need to respond and lecture him.

There are things I see NEM post that I disagree with and/or think he is out of line saying. But I move on ... I consider him a friend not a foe and that's the bottom line. Too many people who don't like his posts make him out to be a bad guy which he is not. If anyone doesn't like his OC posts or any other posts then move on ... it's rather simple.

There has always been a small faction here ... the names have changed ... who think they are the forum cops ... any member here other than a mod who thinks that way needs to get themselves a life ... it's rather childish IMO. It's the same people lectuing him all the time ... talk about posting the same thing over and over...NEM is their excuse to do the same.

Box ... I'm not saying NEM is an angel... he's an emotional man who is a good guy...not a bad guy. I'm just saying there are people, and i have seen it since 2001 ... who follow him around and feel a need to respond and lecture him.

There are things I see NEM post that I disagree with and/or think he is out of line saying. But I move on ... I consider him a friend not a foe and that's the bottom line. Too many people who don't like his posts make him out to be a bad guy which he is not. If anyone doesn't like his OC posts or any other posts then move on ... it's rather simple.

There has always been a small faction here ... the names have changed ... who think they are the forum cops ... any member here other than a mod who thinks that way needs to get themselves a life ... it's rather childish IMO. It's the same people lectuing him all the time ... talk about posting the same thing over and over...NEM is their excuse to do the same.
You tell me NEM is "a good guy...not a bad guy," yet during the latest denial of service disruption on this board, he goes to another Patriots' fan site and invites himself in this way:
This is the "official" patsfans.com temporary forum...
I have decided to steal a little corner from this second rated web site to set up a space for patsfans.com posters while that site is under reconstruction, assuming that it is.

In this way we can use some of their space while, at the same time distancing ourselves from their rabble rousing techniques and stop them from perpertrating , upon us, their dastardly deeds of attempting to make us feel like second class Patriot fans.

Therefore I call on ALL patsfans.com members to circle our wagons within the contect of this thread and utilize this space, shoddy as it may appear in comparison to that of patsfans.com, and continue with our very intelligent posting of comments regarding the Patriots and the upcoming game vs. the Colts, which BTW, will have 35 members of the Pats Fan Club of Arizona in attendance.

And remember, that in the absence of patsfans.com, Brother NEM will conduct his weekly pre game prayer in this location if the superior site of patsfans.com is not ready by Sunday.

Note: This is tongue in cheek stuff, not really factual so all of you wonderful Patriot Planeteers, dont get your panties in an uproar. :D :D
These are not the actions of a "good guy," and trying to tell me it's a misguided attempt at humor won't cut it - Ian has 5 posts on Planet, 3 telling NEM to shut up and leave, 2 apologizing. There are a number of Patsfan's members apologies for NEM over on Planet...

NEM's actions in this thread are not the behavior of a "good guy", they're the actions of an arrogant swine. There may be psychological reasons for such behavior, but I'm not a doctor or a social worker. Until NEM is contained or stops this constant assault on Patriots' fans I'll be cheering on Digger and anyone else that wants to unload on NEM when he's in full diarrhea posting mode. I do not believe he simply contains his crap here in constant attacks on the OC, he goes all over the web and who can say where he's left steamers with a Patsfans' by NEM business card stuck in it? I do not call NEM "troll" lightly, it's unfortunate, but his trolling has most conspicuously been against Patriots' fans.

Good lord people all this over a FOY award.:eek: Before somneone cries over not being recongnized for this somewhat bogus "award" maybe you can think of this.

Many of us who post on this board have or will volunteered our time effort and money to do things like:

1. Work with a group that raises money to buy jackets and boots for needy children. Want to shed a tear? Watch their faces and their parents as they get these.

2. Work with a group that raises money to gives financial aid for needy kids to go to college or tech schools.

3. Work many hours of volunteer for the town finance committee making agonizing votes on where the limited amount of tax revenue be spent.

4. Volunteer time and money to help the local youth sports programs even if you don't have a kid involved.

I'm sure that none of us have wanted or expected any "awards" for this. Yes, congats to the "flag lady". And if someone want to cry because they didn't get this award, I say grow up.

Sorry if this seems harsh but enough is enough.:mad:

Good lord people all this over a FOY award.:eek:

Yes, congats to the "flag lady". And if someone want to cry because they didn't get this award, I say grow up.

Sorry if this seems harsh but enough is enough.:mad:

:yeahthat: Abso - bloody - lutely, old bean!

Why someone like Miguel whose many many hours of research and effort produces the best salary cap pages goes unnoticed for the FOTY befuddles me. Miguel owns seasons tickets and has repeatedly donated those tix to benefit a food pantry for those in need. What's better than that?

And no, I am not related and I have never had sex with Miguel.

* That's not what I heard -:) I'd be shocked if they ever picked a FOY that wasn't a season ticketholder. As for Miguel, Bob Kraft overheard him tell Ty Law in Arizona in 2003 when he and I were talking with Ty that he runs a cap website and he knows the Patriots could afford him. Bob didn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back