PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots contacted me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, wish I could go to a game.

And Metaphors, very nice of you for writing up a few tips for him.

Well done!

I should be doing an order from one of the Chinese jersey places, and if they have MHK patches, I was going to order one, and I don't mind in getting you one and posting it to you :) I have seen the patches for about $4 :)

I will pay for the patch and the shipping. Thank you. Let me know when you get it and i will mail you a check!!

Congrats. I went to FedEx the year it opened (the infamous tie vs. the Giants when Gus Frerotte headbutted the stadium) and have a couple of tips for you:

- Traffic around DC is horrific. Gameday is worse. If you can, use the metro (gameday link). The wife and I drove and parked and it was a mistake. The metro is actually pretty nice and convenient to just about everything in and around DC.

- The stadium is tall. I mean duck-for-low-flying-aircraft tall. Obviously don't know where your tickets are (seating guide) but you might want to bring binocs if you are in the upper level like we were.

- We visit DC all the time around Thanksgiving and it can get pretty cold and windy. The game we went to was a night game and the wife was freezing. You have a 1pm game but be prepared for brisk conditions (especially if you are sitting up high).

- The fans are generally cool so no problem wearing Pats gear. Would probably keep the Haynesworth jersey at home though. He was pretty universally despised.

Have a great time and we will obviously blame you for a Pats loss.

Thank you for the tips. Greatly appreciated. The Patriots will call me later to make travel arrangements. So i will let you know where I am sitting. Hopefully I wont need binoculars!!

They want me to play...jk lol

I won tickets to a patriots away game last year and they finally told me where I am going. I won the Patriots away travel package which includes 2 tickets round trip airfare, 2 nights hotel stay, 2 Patriots tickets, and an authentic patriots jersey which i recieved a Brady jersey, but I want to find an MHK patch and sew it on my authentic jersey. Now for the away game they told me I am going to.....Washington Redskins. Going to Washington DC to Fedex Field on December 11. Looking forward to it!!

Nice!
Enjoy the lopsided road win! :D
p.s. Don't get stabbed or mugged!

They want me to play...jk lol

I won tickets to a patriots away game last year and they finally told me where I am going. I won the Patriots away travel package which includes 2 tickets round trip airfare, 2 nights hotel stay, 2 Patriots tickets, and an authentic patriots jersey which i recieved a Brady jersey, but I want to find an MHK patch and sew it on my authentic jersey. Now for the away game they told me I am going to.....Washington Redskins. Going to Washington DC to Fedex Field on December 11. Looking forward to it!!

congrats dude :)

I will pay for the patch and the shipping. Thank you. Let me know when you get it and i will mail you a check!!

No worries, should be making the order in a few weeks, when my student loan goes in :) with postage from me, can't see it costing anymore than a £1 to send :) I'll be able to send as a letter!

Thank you for the tips. Greatly appreciated. The Patriots will call me later to make travel arrangements. So i will let you know where I am sitting. Hopefully I wont need binoculars!!

Congrats on your nice prize! I took the family to the Pats-Skins preseason game in Washington 2 years ago. Metaphors's tips are right on target. When you arrive at the game by subway (Metro) there's a long walk to the stadium, but it's still easily the best way to go.

Enjoy our hard-fought 27-20 victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference