PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots contacted me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
They want me to play...jk lol

I won tickets to a patriots away game last year and they finally told me where I am going. I won the Patriots away travel package which includes 2 tickets round trip airfare, 2 nights hotel stay, 2 Patriots tickets, and an authentic patriots jersey which i recieved a Brady jersey, but I want to find an MHK patch and sew it on my authentic jersey. Now for the away game they told me I am going to.....Washington Redskins. Going to Washington DC to Fedex Field on December 11. Looking forward to it!!

you...im speechless, i have no speech. have fun.

I won tickets to a patriots away game last year and they finally told me where I am going. I won the Patriots away travel package which includes 2 tickets round trip airfare, 2 nights hotel stay, 2 Patriots tickets, and an authentic patriots jersey which i recieved a Brady jersey, but I want to find an MHK patch and sew it on my authentic jersey. Now for the away game they told me I am going to.....Washington Redskins. Going to Washington DC to Fedex Field on December 11. Looking forward to it!!

Hopefully big Al gets five sacks:rocker:

Nice, congrats to you KD. I'm jealous. DC is a nice place to visit. Plenty to see all around. if you haven't seen it, try to visit the Vietnam War Memorial.

Don't cheer too loudly if Albert has a big day.

The Wall is well worth the visit, also the National Air & Space Museum, the National History museum. If nothing else, take the time to visit the mall and see the Lincoln memorial, the Washington Monument and the Capitol building. The White House is just off the path, too.

No matter where you look, there's history to be seen.

Should be a great game, too!

I am so jealous!

My congratulations on your good fortune in winning the package.

My condolences on your having to deal with Redskins fans.

Werent you going to sell the package? If not, its a great place to visit, among the places already mentioned the Smithsonian is worth your time if you have any free time.

have fun.

Werent you going to sell the package? If not, its a great place to visit, among the places already mentioned the Smithsonian is worth your time if you have any free time.

have fun.

I was going to sell the package, but decided not to. We are going to use this to get away for a couple days. We already have someone to babysit our son so we can go!!

I was going to sell the package, but decided not to. We are going to use this to get away for a couple days. We already have someone to babysit our son so we can go!!

Nice..how did you win?

Nice..how did you win?

CT has Patriots scratch off tickets. I won on the second chance drawing. I was the first one to ever win on the drawing. I wish i won the season tickets, but i got a great deal except paying the taxes on it.

Cool man. I work in DC. It's a great place to visit. Lots of places to see and hang out. It's got a big city in a small town feel to it. If you know what I mean. And, the people down here are crazy for the Skins.

totally get a Hanyesworth jersey before you leave.

TWO tickets huh? I'll be your new best friend!

JK, congrats, have fun!

Going to Washington DC to Fedex Field on December 11. Looking forward to it!!

Congrats. I went to FedEx the year it opened (the infamous tie vs. the Giants when Gus Frerotte headbutted the stadium) and have a couple of tips for you:

- Traffic around DC is horrific. Gameday is worse. If you can, use the metro (gameday link). The wife and I drove and parked and it was a mistake. The metro is actually pretty nice and convenient to just about everything in and around DC.

- The stadium is tall. I mean duck-for-low-flying-aircraft tall. Obviously don't know where your tickets are (seating guide) but you might want to bring binocs if you are in the upper level like we were.

- We visit DC all the time around Thanksgiving and it can get pretty cold and windy. The game we went to was a night game and the wife was freezing. You have a 1pm game but be prepared for brisk conditions (especially if you are sitting up high).

- The fans are generally cool so no problem wearing Pats gear. Would probably keep the Haynesworth jersey at home though. He was pretty universally despised.

Have a great time and we will obviously blame you for a Pats loss.

Last edited:
CT has Patriots scratch off tickets. I won on the second chance drawing. I was the first one to ever win on the drawing. I wish i won the season tickets, but i got a great deal except paying the taxes on it.

Heck yea, thats sweet as heck boss. And that day is my birthday so the pats are sure to win by like 30 points.

I remember when you said you won it. That's great!

I know you were pulling for a warm weather city but DC is a fun town too.

......about rushing....th..pas..:deadhorse:

Awesome man, congrats!

Oh that's going to be fun! Congratulations. I think you're going to enjoy DC. Nice city, passionate fans, lots of sights to see even outside the game itself.

Well done!

I should be doing an order from one of the Chinese jersey places, and if they have MHK patches, I was going to order one, and I don't mind in getting you one and posting it to you :) I have seen the patches for about $4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST