PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parking all messed up yesterday?

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Anyone else spend an abnormal amount of time exiting yesterday? Always park across from the stadium and didn't move until almost 6pm. Lots of exit gates were closed that are normally open.

Anyone else spend an abnormal amount of time exiting yesterday? Always park across from the stadium and didn't move until almost 6pm. Lots of exit gates were closed that are normally open.
I was in lot 14. Traffic jams all over the lot
Cars trying to get into one exit lane from all different angles. My car didn't move a foot for over an hour

Wasn’t there yesterday, but they seemingly never have a grip on parking. Had that same situation that was particularly bad at the Cowboys game last year. Flaggers just standing around doing nothing, nobody providing good direction or any sort of logic to the process..

Have been games at stadiums in more congested areas with more volumes of people, and seen it handled far more efficiently.

You really need to prepare for a post-game tailgate. I have always found if you tailgate for like an hour after the game, you don't get home much later than if you try to exit the game right after the game. And it is less stressful.

if you leave in the 3rd quarter you beat traffic.

Smooth sailing home.

I usually park in the Papa Gino’s lot up the road. I got to know the guy who runs the parking lot and would give him an extra $20 to save me a spot. Only a 10 minute walk up route 1 and very easy exit, depending upon which direction you’re heading.

What are parking prices these days?
I parked at Rodman Ford once for 60$ and it took me an eternity to leave the lot. I might give Papa Gino's a shot. What time prior the game would you recommend to arrive to still get a spot?

Also: Any thoughts on that free parking program in lot 55? If it takes me an hour to leave the parking spot anywhere else, I might as well spend some time (and the parking fee) at patriot place after the game.

Last question: Did by any chance somebody stay at the Holiday Inn in Norwood and knows, if there is a shuttle going back and forth to the stadium? I know there is always someone going to/from the Best Western in Sharon for 20$ per ride. Not sure about the Holiday Inn.

Thanks

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back