PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers at Redskins - NFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Knighton trying to call a timeout after Rodgers snapped the ball? Way to continue to play.

Instead of taking actually creative formations out of the game the damn football committee should take those damn "free plays" out of the game and simply stop the play right there.

Stop giving the Packers free plays!!! Rodgers was staring at the Redskins sideline the entire time.

Anyone else think it looks like Joe Buck shaved his pubes and glued them on his face in a drunken stupor?

That's because his receivers can't get separation consistently. This has been shown time and time again on their film this year. Rodgers has hit short passes all the time when they're open. Problem is, without Nelson taking a CB and safety, teams can focus on Randall Cobb because they know Jones and Adams will not win one on one match-ups. I take it you haven't seen too many Packers games this season (if you had, you'd be seeing what I am). Watch and you'll see. That said, confusion just led to Cobb getting open. Touchdown, Packers. Hopefully we'll have a game now.
There's been some dropsies issues with Adams too...but you're totally right. Rodgers patience/unwillingness to just chuck the ball somewhere when he doesn't have the throw he wants is actually pretty remarkable. Tom is pretty good at that too, of course, esp when everything is in rhythm but he will make more of those "ah **** it!" passes where you gotta wonder what the hell he saw. Rodgers won't throw that ball.

Nice hard run

So much bad oline play

Not his pubes. They're Aikman's.

YooMg_f-maxage-0.gif

HGH Neal with a play.

Charlie Sly clients doing well today...

That was a classic Cutler/Rivers fumble

Kinda weird watching that game knowing it won't matter in the big picture.

Arizona will destroy whichever of those two clown teams wins. Long term a loss might gain you 4 spots in the draft.

Rodgers is getting in a rhythm. Washington better be very careful here.

WAS is dominating this game, yet I feel GB is in control of it still.

That's because his receivers can't get separation consistently. This has been shown time and time again on their film this year. Rodgers has hit short passes all the time when they're open. Problem is, without Nelson taking a CB and safety, teams can focus on Randall Cobb because they know Jones and Adams will not win one on one match-ups. I take it you haven't seen too many Packers games this season (if you had, you'd be seeing what I am). Watch and you'll see. That said, confusion just led to Cobb getting open. Touchdown, Packers. Hopefully we'll have a game now.

I've seen a ton of their games. He holds on to the ball way too long and has missed several wide open guys himself. He's scared to fit the ball into tight windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST