PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers at Redskins - NFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda weird watching that game knowing it won't matter in the big picture.

Arizona will destroy whichever of those two clown teams wins. Long term a loss might gain you 4 spots in the draft.
Not necessarily agreeing with you, but we have a few very recent years that would indicate it's a team like WAS that could surprise everyone and over-achieve their way right into a SB. I think we know a little about a story like that. I t kinda set in motion 16 years of excellence.

Not necessarily agreeing with you, but we have a few very recent years that would indicate it's a team like WAS that could surprise everyone and over-achieve their way right into a SB. I think we know a little about a story like that. I t kinda set in motion 16 years of excellence.

Do you really trust Cousins/Skins to play well enough and fully error free for an entire game in Arizona?

Good job DJax, gave them 4 less points to catch up on, and more importantly momentum.

Do you really trust Cousins/Skins to play well enough and fully error free for an entire game in Arizona?
Dude, relax. I was more-or-less just saying it's any given Sunday. Crazier things have happened. I really don't even care about this enough to keep going. Enjoy the game.

I've seen a ton of their games. He holds on to the ball way too long and has missed several wide open guys himself. He's scared to fit the ball into tight windows.
Yeah. Aaron Rodgers is scared to fit the ball into tight windows. Absolutely. You really can't be serious with this. Have you seen their All-22 breakdowns? Literally nobody outside of Cobb can win one on one match-ups and beat the press. Cobb is also being double teamed. The Packers weapons, outside of Cobb and Nelson, are really not that good.

That was a bad possession by WAS.

Dude, relax. I was more-or-less just saying it's any given Sunday. Crazier things have happened. I really don't even care about this enough to keep going. Enjoy the game.

Where am I not relaxed? Simply asked if you really have that much trust into Cousins playing consistently.

redskins gonna get blown away now.

bad play calling on both sides of the ball.

Yeah. Aaron Rodgers is scared to fit the ball into tight windows. Absolutely. You really can't be serious with this. Have you seen their All-22 breakdowns? Literally nobody outside of Cobb can win one on one match-ups and beat the press. Cobb is also being double teamed. The Packers weapons, outside of Cobb and Nelson, are really not that good.

I'm just tired of hearing the excuses for the guy. He's overrated. James Jones is not that bad of a WR. He's equivalent to what LaFell was for us last year. Cobb is a $12m/year slot WR. He's missed him wide open several times this year. Wilson has worse WRs and o-line. Brady has had a worse o-line and WRs this year at certain times.

But it's not Rodgers' fault. It's the o-line's fault, receivers fault, offensive coordinator's fault, RB's fault, defense's fault, punter's fault, kicker's fault, etc.

Washington is falling apart

The Redskins defense remembered that they are trash

Can one home team at least win?

I'm surprised Cousins didn't spike the ball there.

Packers offense stepping up. Lead by #12. I hope for a good second half.

One can reasonably expect Cousins to throw a pick or 2 so this game is almost over, the Packers recently couldnt put 17 points in a whole game and Washington let them score in one quarter after an impressive start. Some franchises are doomed.

Lets see if Mr you like that can play like a big boy

You know the play has not been that good but this overall has been a very competitive WC weekend?

I'm just tired of hearing the excuses for the guy. He's overrated. James Jones is not that bad of a WR. He's equivalent to what LaFell was for us last year. Cobb is a $12m/year slot WR. He's missed him wide open several times this year. Wilson has worse WRs and o-line. Brady has had a worse o-line and WRs this year at certain times.

But it's not Rodgers' fault. It's the o-line's fault, receivers fault, offensive coordinator's fault, RB's fault, defense's fault, punter's fault, kicker's fault, etc.
James Jones is what Lafell was last year? We're talking about the same James Jones that nobody wanted in the offseason vs. a 900 yard wideout? Nope. The Packers have a WR2 and basically the rest are near JAG levels with a subpar OL. Similar to what Brady has had. Actually, one can make an argument that Brady has had more to work with since he can at least throw to a guy who may retire as the GOAT at his position. Rodgers has nothing of the sort but does have a very good RB behind him that has had an off season for his standards.

where is washingtons defense?

rodgers is kicking their asses up and down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST