PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers at Redskins - NFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the whole Packers team falls apart after losing Jordy? The whole thing?

Rodgers has been dealing with the same thing all season that Brady has been dealing with in the last two months. Nobody is getting open and their OL can't hold their blocks.

Not even close.

Rodgers holds on to the ball way too long. Their OL isn't that bad.

Because the refs call that a TD 99% of time whether the ball goes over or not. I've seen it so many times, feet cross the line and they say TD. Sometimes you see people tip toe around the pylon.

Agree.

If it were up to me I'd radically change rules so a Touchdown needs to actually be touched down on the floor inside the endzone. Get rid of those cheap "break the plane" plays.

And damn son the kicking is horrible this year

reed is great. he is the new jimmy graham

5 blown points for the Redskins, now

That seam route to JR is going to be there all game long unless the Packers adjust.

Not even close.
What about my statement was factually inaccurate? To dispute this, you would have to maintain that either:

1. His receivers are getting open consistently.

Or

2. His OL is holding up in pass protection.

So please expand.

should've been 17-0. could haunt them

So game over? Since Rodgers only has 1 9pts+ deficit comeback in his career:D

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
What about my statement was factually inaccurate? To dispute this, you would have to maintain that either:

1. His receivers are getting open consistently.

Or

2. His OL is holding up in pass protection.

So please expand.

He holds onto the ball way too long. Doesn't settle for short passes.

Knighton looks like he gained another 70+ pounds this year.

What the heck is going on out there.

He holds onto the ball way too long. Doesn't settle for short passes.
That's because his receivers can't get separation consistently. This has been shown time and time again on their film this year. Rodgers has hit short passes all the time when they're open. Problem is, without Nelson taking a CB and safety, teams can focus on Randall Cobb because they know Jones and Adams will not win one on one match-ups. I take it you haven't seen too many Packers games this season (if you had, you'd be seeing what I am). Watch and you'll see. That said, confusion just led to Cobb getting open. Touchdown, Packers. Hopefully we'll have a game now.

Teams just arent going to ever go for two are they

I wonder why people don't complain about that 12 man penalty that Rodgers and Manning love to get on opponents is some form on cheating? It looks too sneaky but I bet if we were doing it, they would all be with pitch and torches.

We need Belichick's challenge everything rule, challenge that Gruden called the timeout in time. "Now can you see the hands touch before Rodgers snaps the ball let's zoom in...I gotta say not sure there's contact prior to the snap."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST