PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Welcome to ALCROtraz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALCROtraz?...that's great...now I know where to send the five hundred pounds of steaming crow when that mutt runs for the sideline on running plays.

ALCROtraz?...that's great...now I know where to send the five hundred pounds of steaming crow when that mutt runs for the sideline on running plays.

After a few of those, methinks some JEST fans will be looking for some AlCRO Seltzer. :p

heh...now THAT is some damn fine work, CT...

Actually, I can already tell the type of fan you are so I'll hit the ignore button on ya. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Being ignored by you is a great honor I shall not soon forget! But just for the record, I'm an excellent fan. Very well-behaved at games, even at the Meadowlands where subhuman displays of severe suckitude are commonplace.

even money that the first JEST fan sign of the season says ALCORtraz...any takers?

Revis shut down nearly ever number one receiver last year. It was his break out year. No matter how bad you think Cromartie is, there's one thing I'm certain of. He'll be tested like never before this season. It didn't work out for Strickland. It didn't work out for Law. Good look AlCrotraz, it won't be easy. q

Revis shut down nearly ever number one receiver last year. It was his break out year. No matter how bad you think Cromartie is, there's one thing I'm certain of. He'll be tested like never before this season. It didn't work out for Strickland. It didn't work out for Law. Good look AlCrotraz, it won't be easy. q

And I have a feeling that it won't work well for him!

And I have a feeling that it won't work well for him!

Everyone will just run the ball to his side of the field. Just as good as a short-passing game. Case closed.

They'll be calling him locked up if he keeps skipping all those child support payments. Slacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News