PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Welcome to ALCROtraz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I just couldn't top your post, so I put a standard post in there.

My nickname isn't self created. My real name is Kontradiction. :rolleyes:

Finally, someone with a sense of humor. Can't believe some felt they needed to explain the difference between a username and a nick name.

Finally, someone with a sense of humor. Can't believe some felt they needed to explain the difference between a username and a nick name.

You obviously haven't met some of your Jets fan predecessors on this board. Most of them made Leonardo DiCaprio's character in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" look like Albert Einstein.

Seems to me that Revis and Butthead will work for that CB duo.

I love the irony here. A thread that ridicules someone for coming up with a nick name, by a bunch of posters with self created nick names. Okay, now turn the hate towards me :)

I personally find YOUR nickname a sign of deep self-loathing and a public cry for help.

Prison colony seems about right.

seems Cromagnon would be more appropriate given his caveman approach to parenting

Touche` !! That verbal dart hit the Bulls eye !!!
:bricks:

Didn't realize Alcatraz was a minimum security facility.

Seems to me that Revis and Butthead will work for that CB duo.

I don't know whether to pat you on the back for that one or bang my head off a wall because you stole it from a Colts fan in the first row of the AFCCG. :cool:

(Granted, he was talking about Revis and Butthead being Revis and Ryan).

I personally find YOUR nickname a sign of deep self-loathing and a public cry for help.

So deep down I must want to follow a team that didn't make it to the playoffs. I've been caught. Guilty as charged. Sign me up for the Bills (queue the Colts let us in responses).

:)

BTW, I think the nickname AlCrotraz was a twitter competition decided by a fan, not Cromartie (how many kids can I fit in one suitcase).

So deep down I must want to follow a team that didn't make it to the playoffs.

Oh, so you're a 2009 bandwagon Green Beans fan? That explains a lot.

Actually, the lead MOD for the NYJ official forum :)

That explains absolutely nothing. Either you're a bandwagoner or second in line behind the Angry Fire Elf for remedial medication. Either way, my condolences.

i can't wait until this team folds like one of my cheap suits.

i can't wait until this team folds like one of my cheap suits.

That's an insult to cheap suits. Beware of angry Chinese tailors.

Didn't realize Alcatraz was a minimum security facility.

Actually, it's a tourist attraction and a national recreation area that attracts lots of running backs who enjoy the many cruises by the island.

That explains absolutely nothing. Either you're a bandwagoner or second in line behind the Angry Fire Elf for remedial medication. Either way, my condolences.

Actually, I can already tell the type of fan you are so I'll hit the ignore button on ya. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back