PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: VJax will be back with SD next friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to his suspension, he won't be eligible to play until November 28th.

Don't see the need for the "!", this was expected.

SSDD

Because of his three game suspension with the team, he has to report three weeks before Mankind does.

Because of his three game suspension with the team, he has to report three weeks before Mankind does.

I know it's a typo but still great! :D

51C97RYBEXL._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA250_Mankind-Have-a-Nice-Day-A-Tale-of-Blood-and-Sweatsocks.jpg

It will be interesting to see what comes of all of this and how his body responds to being out of competitive football for this long.

It will be interesting to see what comes of all of this and how his body responds to being out of competitive football for this long.

I'm guessing a quick and sudden hamstring injury on the first 9-route he runs.

That will leave only one player unsigned / not reported in the entire NFL. Thats right our very own ex-left guard.

Didn't play against us, will play against the Colts.

Excellent.

That will leave only one player unsigned / not reported in the entire NFL. Thats right our very own ex-left guard.

Mankins is a loser (Cry baby). I want him traded before this 2010 season is over. He says it's a 'honor thing'? He should honor his last-year of his CONTRACT.

Mankins is a loser (Cry baby). I want him traded before this 2010 season is over. He says it's a 'honor thing'? He should honor his last-year of his CONTRACT.

He did honor the last year of his contract. He currently doesn't have a contract.

Last edited:
He did honor the last year of his contract. He currently doesn't have a contract.

I think way too many people forget that when it comes to the Mankins situation.

As for Mankins, he'll be back this season at the last possible moment to get his vested season, despite all the big talk of staying out the entire year. McNeil and Jackson said the exact same things but talk is cheap.

what were the original tag prices prior to the two stubborn holdouts?:confused:

each person had a tag then it decreased b/c they were being douche bags. They reported late and their tags plummeted.

What are they now? What were they then?

Last edited:
It's also worth noting Jackson's first 3 games back could help the Patriots.

Week 10 at Indy could help improve our play-off seed.
Week 11 vs. Raiders could help improve our #1 pick.
Week 12 vs. Chiefs could also help improve our play-off seed.

The Chiefs are a feel-good story especially with their Pats connections, but they could be this year's surprise play-off team and division winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST