PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Travis Henry cut by Broncos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Travis Henry cut by Broncos..

The guy is running out of luck with the NFL drug policy. My guess he isn't going to be able to use the B-Sample defense the next time he fails a drug test.

Bring him in for a try out... can't be any harm in that.

:D

Bring him in for a try out... can't be any harm in that...{long space for a moron like me}...

oh, started to respond before I saw the emoticon. Anyone else seriously thinking that, remember as an June 1st teams will be responsible for misbehaving players. Yes it is stupid, but complain to Goodell.

Be careful ladies. Travis may be headed to a town near. He's only an encounter away from double digits I think. Doesn't he have something like 8-9 kids?

Be careful ladies. Travis may be headed to a town near. He's only an encounter away from double digits I think. Doesn't he have something like 8-9 kids?

Yeah, but it is by 7-8 women. So it isn't so bad. It's not like all his kids have different mothers. That would just be wrong.

Yeah, but it is by 7-8 women. So it isn't so bad. It's not like all his kids have different mothers. That would just be wrong.

I think the Texans, Bengals, Lions, or Bears could use him. They are all weak the RB position.

Or the Dolphins.

Ricky Williams could help him stay sober.

I think the Texans, Bengals, Lions, or Bears could use him. They are all weak the RB position.

I believe the Texans and the Bears both drafted new runningbacks. Don't know about the Bungles and the Cowardly Lions though.

yeah, but he has nothing on those polygamists.

There is a guy that has like, over 30 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back