PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Game: Colts vs. Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Thursday Night Game

Thanks for the posts guys. Saving me the time of watching this ball washing. On a good note, the Jagwads 2nd pick which we own is geting better. Maybe a Chad Jackson replacement? Heh.

Damn I didn't even know Tom Moore was still Indy's OC. When people debate Brady-Manning they don't even take into consideration Brady's on his 3rd OC while Manning's been with the same guy the whole time. Big adv IMO

MJD is a beast. Absolute beast.

Last edited:

Moore calls in concepts. Manning calls the plays from the field. If anything, when people compare Manning/Brady, it's THAT that gets ignored. The fact that Manning controls his offense more completely than any other QB in the league.

I WISH Brady called his own plays...instead of O'Dolt

Damn they are good

Look at the size of that forehead.

4th and 2? LoL.
Damn.

P. Manning 12/12 116 yds and 2 TDs. this is the same secondary that let Henne complete 17 straight passes. :eek:

If we don't score at least 28 on them I'll be extremely disappointed

Once, just once, I'd like to see someone get a free running shot on Manning and knock him out of a game. His offensive line makes him.

Good game so far, Jags are doing a decent job of limiting Indys possesions...but not stopping them. The offense runs through MJD but Garrard is making some nice plays with his legs.

Peyton Manning and the Colts are the masters of clock management. Right before the end of every half and or game. This team will call delayed draws and short clock killing dump screens by design to wind down the clock to leave absolutely no time left for a team to get anything back after they score before half time.

They do this constantly and I see these other idiot teams not call timeouts to conserve time in case of a Colts score and I see these other teams that play the Colts like the Texans take 30 yard passing shots at the endzone with 1:20 or so left on the clock. The Colts love these idiot play calls because it stops the clock and helps them retain time on the clock to help them score after they get the ball back.

The Colts in the same situation with 1:20 left on the clock will call an Addai stretch on 1st down, tick, tick, tick, then an Addai delayed draw out of the gun, tick, tick, tick. Meanwhile idiot coaches like DelRio will sit there, not call a timeout, watch the clock wind down, just like PM and the Colts want thus killing any time they might need to get the damn ball back and do something with it after a Colt score.

It happens every damn week to teams that play the Colts. You'de think teams would learn by now. I saw the same thing when the Colts played the Texans. Stupid Shaub is throwing deep outs (40 yard attempts) to AJ instead of doing the smart thing with dink and dunks to kill the clock and not let Goober Manning get the ball back with 1:10 left to play.

Last edited:

colts get the ball to start the 2nd half .another td drive will end this..

It is amazing how non judgmental I am when watching other teams.
To me, I really don't think the Jags defense has been bad. But if it was the Pats, I will be red faced by now. Lol

The Jags are 1-3 in games I needed/wanted them to win. They lost to the dolphins despite having countless opportunities to win, they lost to the Ravens last year which kept us out of the playoffs, and they lost to the colts earlier this year by 2 freakin points. :mad:

Although they did beat the Jets a few weeks ago which kind of makes up for it:p

colts have gotten away from the stretch run to more of the shotgun handoff run like the pats...

Just got home from a xmas function (free booze FTW!). Millen just told me it's a track meet, should I get my javelin ready? Sweeeeeet, Colts INT!!!

thats a great stat..no TD allowed after turnover by colts d.

How come Brady doesn't look at pictures between offensive series?
:rofl: .............................. :idea2:

Muir is a lard-azz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes