PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Game: Colts vs. Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Thursday Night Game

I remember when people thought Reggie Nelson would have been a better pick than Meriweather

Guaranteed that would have been a flag if the Colts were on offense.

Touchdown! xD

jags celebrate every TD like a gamewinner..:eek:

Did I see a "Manning Face" as he was warming up on the sidelines after the Jags TD? :)

jags celebrate every TD like a gamewinner..:eek:

Yeah, it is so stupid and deflating for any team. They did that every freaking game too.

Did I see a "Manning Face" as he was warming up on the sidelines after the Jags TD? :)
lol I saw that too. It looked similar to when Vinatieri missed his kick against the Chargers a few years back.

Last edited:

Don't get too excited, we all know Peyton will win it.

I smell a turnover here. Manning to throw a pick.
Above all, this has been an entertaining game. Is there any defense in the league anymore? Maybe the Vikings are the only team with some decent defense, and then maybe the Chargers

Last edited:

Well this would be a nice time for Jacksonville to get their first 3rd down stop.

Papa is terrible. He has long pauses after every play, seemingly looking for a name or what actually happened, and then tries to describe it in as few, codified words as possible.

Did anyone hear him after one of the kickoffs? He called it a "touchdown," not a touchback.

Last edited:

I smell a turnover here. Manning to throw a pick.
Above all, this has been an entertaining game. Is there any defense in the league anymore? Maybe the Vikings are the only team with some decent defense, and then maybe the Chargers

Almost. Finally, though, 3rd down fail

Last edited:

i thought that was a pick....

Papa is terrible. He has long pauses after every play, seemingly looking for a name or what actually happened, and then tries to describe it in as few, condified words as possible.

Did anyone hear him after one of the kickoffs? He called it a "touchdown," not a touchback.

Both the guys calling the game have been pretty terrible.

Papa is terrible. He has long pauses after every play, seemingly looking for a name or what actually happened, and then tries to describe it in as few, condified words as possible.

whole NFLN is like a preseason broadcast...

The Colts can do anything and there's no penalty. Defender jumps offside, no penalty. Jg WR manhandled in end zone, no penalty.

Both the guys calling the game have been pretty terrible.

Yep, they are confusing the teams, saying some random stuff and no one is correcting them. It is quite embarrassing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes