PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
This win by SF reminded me of BUF's overtime win against NYJ. CHI was handing SF the game, but SF didn't want to accept the gift. Singletary's play calling was eerily similar to **** Jauron's. Just a horrible game from both sides. Probably worse from SF's

faulk now doing cartwheels about the colts and how they have hidden plays all season just for this game.....

He's a marvelous decision maker that Jay Cutler. McDaniels might not have a game winner in Orton, but he doesn't have a game loser in Cutler anymore.
And the Broncos have two more first round picks than the bears do. And Cutler is doing his best to make next year's first rounder a good one for Josh :D

faulk now doing cartwheels about the colts and how they have hidden plays all season just for this game.....

Deion Sanders held his feet to the fire though and made him at least (grudgingly) admit that TFB vs Peyton was basically a wash. Hee!

But Faulk wouldn't concede at all that the Colts rookie secondary might be challenged by Moss. A for effort, though, Deion. :D

Last edited:
Deion Sanders held his feet to the fire though to make him at least (grudgingly) admit that TFB vs Peyton was basically a wash. Hee!

But Faulk wouldn't concede at all that the Colts rookie secondary might be challenged by Moss. A for effort, though, Deion. :D

Faulk has yet to go through puberty, considering that voice. So, it's no suprise that the mental prowess isn't there yet either.

See, this is the kind of stuff that makes me wish Rodney had taken a job with NFLN. He wouldn't try to talk Faulk into toning down the Patriots hate like Prime. Rodney would straight beat his ass.

See, this is the kind of stuff that makes me wish Rodney had taken a job with NFLN. He wouldn't try to talk Faulk into toning down the Patriots hate like Prime. Rodney would straight beat his ass.

Doubt it. He hasn't pummelled Olbermann yet.

Doubt it. He hasn't pummelled Olbermann yet.

Yeah, because Olbermann would sue him. Faulk's only understanding of the legal system is child support.

Last edited:
Yeah, because Olbermann would sue him. Faulk's only understanding of the legal system is child support.

He did have a trick up his sleeve when he got caught with those blunts.

He did have a trick up his sleeve when he got caught with those blunts.

Dude, if I looked like a first trimester fetus I would burn my ass off too.

We may have our Faulks confused. I was talking about the ultimate Pats hater, Marshall. Bad weed verb on my part, too. "Burn my ass off" is probably a wee too open to intrepretation.

Last edited:
We may have our Faulks confused. I was talking about the ultimate Pats hater, Marshall. Bad weed verb on my part, too. "Burn my ass off" is probably a wee too open to intrepretation.

Ah yes.. this one is on me.. my bad.

jamie dukesis here now to suck up for cutler and somehow trash Jmcd

I just thought about last nights game again. Who was saying that Matty Cassel was a poor QB?:D
And kudos to Josh, he got some deal for Cutler.

Last edited:
And the Broncos have two more first round picks than the bears do. And Cutler is doing his best to make next year's first rounder a good one for Josh :D

Actually, Jay is doing his best to make sure the Seahawks get a good pick. The Broncos traded away their first next year that they got from the Bears to draft Alphonso Smith.

Actually, Jay is doing his best to make sure the Seahawks get a good pick. The Broncos traded away their first next year that they got from the Bears to draft Alphonso Smith.

Broncos still have the Bears pick, they traded away their own first round pick with the Seahawks.

Broncos still have the Bears pick, they traded away their own first round pick with the Seahawks.

Sorry, my bad. I bet the Seahawks took the Bears' pick instead right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST