PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
see.pats wouldve pooch punted here ...i bet the niners give this game away...

Every time they cut to Cutler I have to wonder, how come he's not talking to the QB coach or the OC planning for when they get the ball back depending on how much time is left on the clock?? He's not THAT good, maybe in his own mind....

He doesn't believe in game planning or watching film. That's the reason he's not in Denver anymore.

I'm predicting a 5th INT here.

Every time they cut to Cutler I have to wonder, how come he's not talking to the QB coach or the OC planning for when they get the ball back depending on how much time is left on the clock?? He's not THAT good, maybe in his own mind....

Cutller's wrap is that he doesn't like film study and wants to rely on his physical talent rather put the work in.

He should put the work in because he could have been picked twice on this drive alone.

Cutler gets four more shots to get that 5th pick.

just end this already cutler ..throw a pick and go home

Cutller's wrap is that he doesn't like film study and wants to rely on his physical talent rather put the work in.

He should put the work in because he could have been picked twice on this drive alone.

I'd have to think that if he actually put the work in, he'd be a very good NFL quarterback.

If he throws one more pick, the analysts and "experts" are going to start throwing out the diabetes excuse.

Last edited:
illegal formation Chicago, loss of down (4th)
illegal holding, 49ers, first down (gives Chicago new life)
holding, chicago, 1st and 20 (doesn't want any life)
personal foul chicago, (unplug the breathing machine)

Hard to tell who wants to lose the most...

I'd have to think that if he actually put the work in, he'd be a very good NFL quarterback.

If he throws one more pick, the analysts and "experts" are going to start throwing out the diabetes excuse.

No, they will blame his receivers. His receivers fell down on several of the INTs, but Cutler actually made the throw after they went down.

watch 49rs giving this game away....

SF is letting get in the red zone for another int.

all anaylsts are doing cartwheels right now..salivating talking about cutler and killing Jmcd

Niners missed FG on their first scoring chance may be about to bite them in the ass here....

The 49ers were confusing Cutler with a lot of pressure so they go to a soft zone and time. Brilliant strategy.

watch 49rs giving this game away....

And watch the Bears try to give it back.

Such kindness you never saw before in a football game.

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey at least Cutler made a completion in the end zone. Granted it was to the other team.

Niners missed FG on their first scoring chance may be about to bite them in the ass here....

Except Cutler throws up with his 5th pick to end the game...who could ever see that coming?

:rofl:

Last edited:
The over/under for Cutler interceptions was 4.

Anyone who took the over..... Congratulations, because that was #5.

Josh McDaniels is probably going to be laughing his ass off all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back