PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a marvelous decision maker that Jay Cutler. McDaniels might not have a game winner in Orton, but he doesn't have a game loser in Cutler anymore.

peter king actually picked bears and pats in the SB i think:eek:

Ding ding we have a winner..QB rating 33.5...probably the worst 300 yd performance ever!!!!

For my next amazing prediction I will predict that it will be dark tonight.

2009 First Round Draft Pick
2009 Fifth Round Draft Pick
2010 First Round Draft Pick
Kyle Orton

Prediction: a dozen Bears fans who played the Jay Cutler INT drinking game will get pulled over for DWI on the way home tonight! :eek:

Ding ding we have a winner..QB rating 33.5...probably the worst 300 yd performance ever!!!!

Depends. Was Romo's 6 INT game in Buffalo a couple of years back a 300 yard performance?

Cripes, I'm almost ready to predict that Joshie wins HCOY based on the Cutler trade alone!

:rofl:

Last edited:
*snickers*

What a perfect ending. Watching Cutler piss away a game always brightens my day.

Steve Mariuchi is making the excuses already for Cutler.

Meanwhile, in Denver, fans line up to tell everyone how they always agreed with the Cutler trade. :rolleyes:

2009 First Round Draft Pick
2009 Fifth Round Draft Pick
2010 First Round Draft Pick
Kyle Orton

And less than a month ago the Bears gave him an extension that guaranteed him $20 million and five years $50 million.

What was wrong with the CHI center? There must've been 10 low snaps.

Depends. Was Romo's 6 INT game in Buffalo a couple of years back a 300 yard performance?

Yeah, 307 but he also threw 2 TDs and Dallas won the game...This was a furball he coughed up in a losing effort. Romo could joke about it because they got the W......

The troubling thing is Cutler doesn't get mad.

they are making excuses now...that he needs to be surrounded with better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back