Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a new forum called "OT threads mixed with football threads where OT posters think they will get the most attention outside the General Talk forum"

Why not USE the General forum that Ian & Co. provided on this football site?
The only reason not to is a desire for "Look at me, Me, ME!!!" syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsWickedPissah said:
Why not USE the General forum that Ian & Co. provided on this football site?

That's it in a nutshell.

Maybe Tunescribe should stop whining and grow up or better yet, shut up.

PatsWickedPissah said:
It's all about me.

PATSNUTme said:
Maybe Tunescribe should stop whining and grow up or better yet, shut up.

Maybe Nutjob should go lie down on Route 495.

NEM said:
Excuse me...but you didn't put "OT" in the front of the title of this thread.

It's not an OT thread, NEM. It addresses football posts.

NEM said:
Northbound or Southbound?

Preferably northbound just south of the Route 90 interchange during morning rush hour. That way he can be put out of his misery fairly early and won't spend the day here with all his nonsense.

NEM said:
Well then, this, obviously, is the thread for me, as everyone in here knows, I prefer posts as opposed to sideline fly patterns. :)

If you quote him I'll be able to see his stupid post, otherwise he's dead to me.

NEM said:
Well then, this, obviously, is the thread for me, as everyone in here knows, I prefer posts as opposed to sideline fly patterns. :)

Now thats a good one!

As far as OT I would care if there were real news and discussion going on but unless some cuts come it is dead around here until TC. God forbid if one of the 2,000 Poston inspired Ty Law rumor threads gets pushed down the page right now. I got B**ch slapped for complaining about the posters who just paste links with NO comments to ESPN articles of very minor football stories that have NOTHING to do with the Pats. The silly OT threads at least take thought and have comments and add levity during a boring time on the board...oh and have almost as much to do with the Pats as some of the "football" links that some post. I have it...lets set rules where the word Patriots and football must be in the post at least three times. Mention of the city Boston is only OK if the word Sox does not appear anywhere in the post. You can also play a internet tough guy as much as you want on any thread because everyone is safe and sound behind thier keyboard and monitor in mommy's basement.

People need to lighten up. When I say I got B slapped on my complaints I mean it was pointed out to me that I needed to lighten up. I still disagree with most of the post 200 links without adding to it no matter how minor the story is but I realized that I DID need to lighten up about it.

NEM said:
ME< ME< ME< ME< ME

It is mathematically impossible for a number to be less than itself.

NEM said:
OT might mean ON topic......:)

I personally believe that Ian's move was a masterstroke. It accomplished two things: It cleared the childish clutter from the football forum, and also made the General Talk forum a more fun place to hang out. Coming here this morning and seeing nothing but football threads was like a breath of fresh air. Let's keep it that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft