PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The following questions have been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
a) peyton may be as great as brady and others when it comes to regular season, but over all he is the BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL....
b)the question of whether or not peyton is the greatest ever has bee n answered once and for all.....A BIG FAT GRUMPY NO
c)BILL POLIAN: you dont respect the game,the game wont respect u
d)Peyton is as classless as a player can be.. did not even stay on the field to shake hands with brees......
e)STATISTICS mean s#$t i had posted a thread earlier which had two statistics
-----All three of the Colts Super Bowl appearances have been in Miami.

------No team has ever lost to the Buccaneers during the regular season and gone on to win the Super Bowl (“Tampa Bay Curse”) ...... the saints lost to the bucs this regular season
well both numbers proved to be wrong today
:rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
Re: the following questions have been answered

F all the media that said Pay - me - a - tom Manning was the greatest QB of all time. Great call Boston Globe.

Screw Peyton Manning - classless as they come. I don't ever want to hear that BB is classless ever again.

Given all that we have gone thru as Pats fans this couldn't have ended any better. Jets lose and the Colts get blown out in the SB. The beginning of the end for the Colts has begun.

Irsay - go ahead and make Peyton the highest QB of all time - for what?

F all the media that said Pay - me - a - tom Manning was the greatest QB of all time. Great call Boston Globe.

Screw Peyton Manning - classless as they come. I don't ever want to hear that BB is classless ever again.

Given all that we have gone thru as Pats fans this couldn't have ended any better. Jets lose and the Colts get blown out in the SB. The beginning of the end for the Colts has begun.

Irsay - go ahead and make Peyton the highest QB of all time - for what?

it's tough for the super bowl loser to come back the following year and win the super bowl. this means the colts are out next year.

Hypermnesia - combination of hyper- (high, excessive) + the Greek mneme (memory)

Used in a sentence:

"The media suffers from hypermnesia since they must be high to offer up such excessive, slobbering praise on a quarterback while it slips their memory that he is .500 in the playoffs."

Last edited:
a) peyton may be as great as brady and others when it comes to regular season, but over all he is the BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL....
b)the question of whether or not peyton is the greatest ever has bee n answered once and for all.....A BIG FAT GRUMPY NO
c)BILL POLIAN: you dont respect the game,the game wont respect u
d)Peyton is as classless as a player can be.. did not even stay on the field to shake hands with brees......
e)STATISTICS mean s#$t i had posted a thread earlier which had two statistics

well both numbers proved to be wrong today
:rocker::rocker:

You forgot The New England Patriots are now undeniably THE team of the decade.

Manning DID NOT CHOKE. His D didn't help and Payton coached a hell of a game.

Did you miss the interception?? Looked like the ultimate choke to me.

The D held the highest-scoring team in the league to 24 points, and he threw a back-breaking Pick 6 during the most crucial drive of the game. How is that NOT a choke?

Pic 6 when u need a score is choking.

Right, a pick 6 on the biggest drive of his career that cements the loss. No that isnt chokin:rolleyes:

The ST decided this game - the onsides kick, 3 long FGs, and bad starting field position for the Colts.

You can't expect 90+ yard scoring drives all game long - eventually, DCs will pick up your offensive playcalling the longer an offensive drive goes on.

Game's on the line. You're moving for the tying score. You throw a pick-6.

Gas pipe city.

I am pats fan for life but i REFUSE to say Manning choked.

Throwing a pick on that sid eof the field in the 4Q in the Superbowl when you need a score that's . . . . . A CHOKE!!!

What Manning did was the definition of a choke. That said- yeah, everyone's going to choke from time to time. It happens. It happens to manning more than most players of his caliber, for whatever reason, but don't even try to call it anything else. Throwing a pick-six when you're driving for the tying score in the fourth quarter of the super bowl = choke (because you didn't see the defender sitting on the exact route that you were throwing...).

Hypermnesia - combination of hyper- (high, excessive) + the Greek mneme (memory)

Used in a sentence:

"The media suffers from hypermnesia since they must be high to offer up such excessive, slobbering praise on a quarterback while it slips their memory that he is .500 in the playoffs."

Absolutely brilliant! :rofl:

I was cheering like crazy when Manning threw that pic, but was it actually his fault? If Wayne cut his route short, can you really call that a choke on Manning's part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes