PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Eagles, Jets, and Giants currently own seven of the top 11 picks of the 2022 draft

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you hate the Eagles, Jets, and Giants; you are likely going to absolutely hate the first few hours of the 2022 draft. Right now here are the picks they own:

3 - Eagles
5- Giants
7- Jets
8 - Eagles
9 - Eagles
10 - Jets
11 - Giants

The NFL is lucky NY and Philly are large media markets because I think a lot of people will be tuning out of the first part of the draft.

Also note: If the Dolphins do pull off a trade for Watson, the Texans will have two picks in the top 13 at the moment. The Texans currently have the second pick and the Dolphins have the 13th pick from the 49ers. The Dolphins' pick would certainly be part of any trade for Watson.

Last edited:
The Jets will mess it up
Yeah, they'll get a giant hard on for a box safety or a DL that can't play.

The NY teams usually suck at drafting.

They’ll all eff it up. Didn’t the giants take Daniel Jones absurdly high

Also note: If the Dolphins do pull off a trade for Wilson.....
dies cast away GIF

They’ll all eff it up. Didn’t the giants take Daniel Jones absurdly high
He can make some REALLY good throws, like the TD to Evan Engram last night. Then he’ll throw a few head scratchers. I think he needs better coaching, but the Giants are probably going to take a QB with one of those top picks. Eagles too. If I were the Giants, I would just tank and try to move ahead of the Eagles and take whichever the best QB is.

Going to be embarrassing to be the team(s) to squander all that.

He can make some REALLY good throws, like the TD to Evan Engram last night. Then he’ll throw a few head scratchers. I think he needs better coaching, but the Giants are probably going to take a QB with one of those top picks. Eagles too. If I were the Giants, I would just tank and try to move ahead of the Eagles and take whichever the best QB is.

Think the eagles will give up on hurts already? I’ve heard it’s not a good draft for qbs

Think the eagles will give up on hurts already? I’ve heard it’s not a good draft for qbs

Well, they’d be stupid not to consider a QB with one of their THREE first rounders. If they find someone with more talent than Hurts, you have to draft him and move on. Can’t be stuck on a mediocre QB.

This is hilarious:

Carson Wentz snap count tracker | PhillyVoice

Its a snap tracker for Wentz created by a Philly paper. They think he needs to play about another 361 snaps for the Iggles to secure the Colts first round pick. You have to think that unless they start winning, the Colts are going to bench Wentz before that happens. Of course Her Goodell should step in if that happens to protect the shield.

While I think they all need QB’s, I think the Giants are probably the ones most likely to bail on their current guy and go for a QB with a top pick.

This is hilarious:

Its a snap tracker for Wentz created by a Philly paper. They think he needs to play about another 361 snaps for the Iggles to secure the Colts first round pick. You have to think that unless they start winning, the Colts are going to bench Wentz before that happens. Of course Her Goodell should step in if that happens to protect the shield.

The thing is he has to play 75% of the snaps. He has currently played 99% of the snaps through eight games. They are still in the mix for a playoff spots. So if he plays 4-5 more games, he is likely to play 75% of the snaps. It would be really hard to get away with tanking the season like that.

Feck the Eagles

I'm in the camp that says you gotta keep trying at QB till you get one that sticks.

Also you gotta have a competent O-line to protect that QB, otherwise you end up with a physically and mentally scarred QB.

Get that right, then improve the defense and ST.

Unfortunately for all three there do not seem to be clear cut future QB1s out there this year, but I'm sure the draft industrial complex will spin up the hype machine and talk everyone into thinking the next GOAT is out there.

This is hilarious:

That would be a lose/lose for the Indiots. They lose a top pick and are also stuck with Carson Wentz, who blows. It couldn't happen to a better team.

Goody & the 32 might need a diaper to protect their shield.

NYFL Logo.jpg

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back