PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Suh Wants To Sign With Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nts-to-sign-with-seahawks-raiders-may-overbid

It's a good fit when you think about it. The whole team gets mad and starts a brawl when they lose. They act disrespectful when they start the trash talk. And now, if Suh signs with them, the team will do what they can to stomp on anyone they see.

So I propose that they should change the name from Seattle Seahawks to Seattle Classless A-Holes. Anyone agree or is there another name that fits them better?
Good luck fitting him in under the cap with all the deals they already have to make.

"Suh wants to play on a contender; he's looking at the best teams". This guy is an idiot. Looking to win while demanding record high contract dollars? You're doing it wrong.

Lynch is signed for 2015 at $8.5 million. No need to do a thing with him. Wilson is signed for 2015 as well, but they need to extend him and not let him get a whiff of free agency.
They could tag Wilson after next offseason. I wouldn't rule out Suh going to Seattle, they could gamble and go all in for 2015.

No way in Hell would Seattle be able to afford Suh. Gotta take care of Wilson and Lynch first.

IMO I think the Raiders get Suh. Only makes sense!

If there was ever a player born to be part of the raiders it's Suh. He could be the face of that franchise and their fans would eat it up.

So would the 1994 49ers but that isn't happening. Those days are long gone.

They could tag Wilson after next offseason. I wouldn't rule out Suh going to Seattle, they could gamble and go all in for 2015.

Possibly, but the tag # would be north of $18 million, which is the projected 2015 number. That's a huge figure to take into yet another contract year when the team might be declining as the roster takes yet another major turnover.

Good for Suh.

Let him go wherever he wants and do whatever he needs to do to try and enjoy his life. Patriots fans really couldn't care less in my opinion. We see examples like Suh just about every single year.

That would be terrible for the rest of the league if they can make it work somehow. Depends what they're doing with Lynch. As good as he is it's a dangerous game giving out big money and years to a running back. When the wheels fall off they fall off fast. Plus they need to pay Wilson over all else. I don't see how this could happen without a huge paycut.

Good for Suh.

Let him go wherever he wants and do whatever he needs to do to try and enjoy his life. Patriots fans really couldn't care less in my opinion. We see examples like Suh just about every single year.
He'd be deadly in that defense. If Seahawks were to somehow get him I think that has to make them the favorites. Dunno what their cap situation is but I doubt it can happen.

Suh wants to go to Seattle, so he can play for a "players coach", aka a team that will allow him to do whatever he wants and get an "attaboy"...

The chances of this happening are slim and none..

Please I hope this happens......this kind of crap always blows up in the face of expectations.....their problem is their offense......if lynch goes down, it won't matter who they have on defense

If it comes down to it Lions will put the tag on him. So to me this is kind of a non-story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore