PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suh to Dolphins a done deal?

Because Donkey Kong suh is a dirty crotch kicking son of a *****. Plus I laugh every time I type out some variation of that.
Dont worry about him. Great player but we have faced many lethal players and survived. Our Oline is solid and TB is one of the toughest QBs to ever play the game.

Dont worry about him. Great player but we have faced many lethal players and survived. Our Oline is solid and TB is one of the toughest QBs to ever play the game.

It's the after whistle stuff that's scary to me.

Looks like a heated bidding war between Miami and the Dolphins to overpay Suh! Gotta make sure nobody else gets him! :)

It's the after whistle stuff that's scary to me.
Yeah, but if he is caught again he knows the penalty will be stuff.

We cant go and sign players because we are afraid of them.

Looks like a heated bidding war between Miami and the Dolphins to overpay Suh! Gotta make sure nobody else gets him! :)

I can see that being pretty heated. We want him, no you want him, no we want him, no you want him.

I really don't want the Fish to get Suh. Suh is the best NT in the game and you put him on the Fish D-line that's very dangerous. I hope he goes back to the Lions

The question is not whether he's the best NT in the league. The question is whether the best NT in the league is worth a $100+ million contract. It's a zero sum game in the salary cap football league.

That's the thing. The numbers aren't even close. Not comparable at all. Why would anyone make a DT the highest paid defensive player in the NFL?

Because they know that having a top DT can have a huge impact on the game

Yeah, but if he is caught again he knows the penalty will be stuff.

We cant go and sign players because we are afraid of them.

Agreed. I don't want him but keep him in the NFC at least.

Suh is top 3 defensive player in this league. and those who mentioning 'he doesn't do anything when we play lions' are bunch of idiots. Suh is going to Fins. and Fins are a tough out.

we want no part of Suh. AFC East is all of sudden one of the better division in the league if Suh does join the party.

and Suh will probably be the highest paid guy in the entire NFL. many GMs view Suh as JJ Watt's equal.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back