PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Stallworth to Ravens 1 year, $900,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it once and I will say it again...

This team will draft a WR on day one and it will be within the first 2 picks and this player that is chosen,like Brandon Tate will be expected to be a starting caliber player by opening day since there is little talent on the roster after Moss and Welker who probalby won't be back till the snow flies again ....there will be no wait and see approach to the player this team drafts at this position,this guy will be asked to make an impact and hope that he works out - THERE IS A PERCY HARVIN OUT THERE IN THIS YEARS DRAFT AND BELICHICK NEEDS TO FIND HIM.

I expect Watson to be released,so a TE could be another pick after round 4

So, are you running Pats draft now to predict we will draft a WR within first 2 picks ?

BB tried and found himself a Chad Jackson at WR.

This organization has not shown it can draft and develop a WR or TE in the last 7+ yrs.....going back to Branch, Givens, Graham. And to those who will say Julian Edelman, comeback with your argument after 3 yrs

Every key WR contributor since Branch/Givens has come from outside....Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney, Caldwell, Washington. Along the way the field is littered with Busts a galore from draft or FA or FA rooks.... like Chad Jackson, Bethel Johnson, Galloway, Lewis, Bam Childress etc etc

Stop drinking the koolaid....even if they luck into landing a Percy Harvin or Sidney Rice, there's no evidence the team can develop them via coaching up or has a system to help rookies contribute immediately. Even when they find a right type plaer, like Watson, he is not even utilized as a threat to find mismatches vs LB's....Facts are evident the past many years. This does not take away from regular season success of the past 6+ yrs.

why are so many people down cause the pats did not sign Stallworth, i guy that was the pats 5th option. at the end of the 2007 season. and he only had 3 TD's in a season were brady throw. 50. he would have been this years galloway. if welker, is not 100% next year this team will not get to the SB with a JAG as the #2 or #3 option at WR. they need to sign a Antonio Bryant, or a Kevin Walter, if not going to be one of dose guys that can free up moss. then they are better off going with a rookie. no more over the hill JAG's please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes