PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: So Who Became A Member Here On or After 2/6/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-30-2005

I too would have joined earlier had I knew the site existed...:)

Please don't turn into a witch hunt....:nono:

bsamson joined 3/5/2005.

He was run out of here within a month. Perhaps he went to the
voodoo man right after.
Ah yes, an Ahole joined on my birthday. :eek:

4/20/2005

Guess what I was doing that day before surfin' the internet.

I don't believe in curses, but I am one of the more recent to join. But I lurked for a couple years first.

I still read 100x more then I post

We haven't won a Super Bowl since 2/6/2005.

So who became a member here on or after that date?
These PatsFans may have brought the Super Bowl curse ... who knows. :bricks:

THE LIST BEGINS HERE AND IT CONTAINS REGULARS :eek:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...st.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=joindate&page=36

PatsFan24 - 2/7/2005
DaBruinz - 2/8/2005
PatsWickedPissah - 2/10/2005
shakadave - 2/14/2005

Hmmmm :confused:... we need to investigate furthur. :eek:

I joined a week before this superbowl.

I have watched them all though. I go to internet forums for a lot of things though, never occurred to me I could talk about football on one though.

We're all the reason for the curse seeing as about 90% of the active posters right now joined after that date.

Guilty as charged.:bricks:

For those that remember Manning Future 10x MVP, one of the worst trolls ever. I remember after Tedy Bruschi had a stroke he when off on this how he deserve it and all that crap, I still remember how much I hated that mother.
Thanks for memory Footballnut.

Thats just pathetic that anybody would say that about Teddy....

Joined last year. Only reason being, I never thought to look for a Pats forum. I belong to 2 motorcycle forums.
I was looking up something about the Pats and came across this place.

maybe its not the ones who signed up after the third superbowl, but the ones who did and are no longer here?

It was probably me.

I dallied here a couple years before, but the old thread format didn't work for me.

I had bought a big screen from my friend a week before that Super Bowl. They won, but it was close, and have not won since.

I sold the tv after this Super Bowl. I am not taking any chances.

We haven't won a Super Bowl since 2/6/2005.

So who became a member here on or after that date?
These PatsFans may have brought the Super Bowl curse ... who knows. :bricks:

THE LIST BEGINS HERE AND IT CONTAINS REGULARS :eek:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...st.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=joindate&page=36

PatsFan24 - 2/7/2005
DaBruinz - 2/8/2005
PatsWickedPissah - 2/10/2005
shakadave - 2/14/2005

Hmmmm :confused:... we need to investigate furthur. :eek:

First off, those dates aren't accurate. Why? Because of the board transition that took place and erased the original join dates.

While I wasn't a regular here, I was posting occasionally to ask Miguel questions going back to 2002.

Been a fan since 1975, but am fairly new to this board. I check in daily but rarely post.

I wallow in shame,guilt,and dsigust that it was I who have casued such grievious pain and suffering to fellow Pats fans everywhere. I am but a snail, no a worm slithering through the slime of of fear and loathing at the thought of being made of Glass. Not made of something stronger to support our beloved team. Yeah, thats the ticket. :D

Last edited:
First off, those dates aren't accurate. Why? Because of the board transition that took place and erased the original join dates.

While I wasn't a regular here, I was posting occasionally to ask Miguel questions going back to 2002.

You are safe ... however, we reserve the right to re-question you at a later date.:p

ecit: i've been drinking, i shouldn't post this even though it's the truth.

nevermind.

Last edited:
ecit: i've been drinking, i shouldn't post this even though it's the truth.

nevermind.

wow, I wish I knew what you wrote before your ecit.

as stated in the first post, i did join the day after super bowl 39. i have been a fan since i was 13 though (1993)

I will put everyone's fears to rest. For it is I and I alone that caused our beloved Pats to not win this most recent superbowl.

You see, it's all Karma. I and my wife had been searching for a WII for months, just missing them here, just missing them there. On that fateful day in February of 2008, we finally struck gold and purchased our WII at 10:00 AM on superbowl sunday. To balance the Karma scales, our next most important thing had to go against us, hence the not win of superbowl 42 by the new england patriots.

Please stop this witch hunt. I humbly submit myself as the sole cause.

:D

(you can ask DaBruinz, I was posting at the hated ESPN boards long before I became a member here in 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back