PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grid Goes Off The Deep End...But On The Record!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you we'd lose one of these. Listen to Kontra. Kontra is smart, Kontra is wise. ;)

What is that, some kind of Joke?

Did I ever say or imply that we wouldn't lose one of these?? :rolleyes:

1 ~ Very few were predicting that we'd sweep this Set...especially 8 weeks ago, when we were 3-3. So congratulations on being one of the FLOCK. :rolleyes:

2 ~ That hardly puts even a dent in my Prediction, now, does it? Do you need help with the Math?

3 ~ In case you haven't figured it out: I always thought we might lose one of these as well: The way I phrased my Prediction was not random. The words were in fact quite carefully chosen.

Love ya, Brother Kontra...But you've got your head in a deep dark place on this one.

What is that, some kind of Joke?

Did I ever say or imply that we wouldn't lose one of these?? :rolleyes:

1 ~ Very few were predicting that we'd sweep this Set...especially 8 weeks ago, when we were 3-3. So congratulations on being one of the FLOCK. :rolleyes:

2 ~ That hardly puts even a dent in my Prediction, now, does it? Do you need help with the Math?

3 ~ In case you haven't figured it out: I always thought we might lose one of these as well: The way I phrased my Prediction was not random. The words were in fact quite carefully chosen.

Love ya, Brother Kontra...But you've got your head in a deep dark place on this one.

I had either this or the Houston game as a loss in my preseason predictions. Thought all along we'd lose one of these. As for the joke part, you must have missed the wink smiley. In the end, I was hoping you'd be right and I'd be wrong.

I had either this or the Houston game as a loss in my preseason predictions. Thought all along we'd lose one of these. As for the joke part, you must have missed the wink smiley. In the end, I was hoping you'd be right and I'd be wrong.

...And yet I wasn't wrong.
spock.gif

Not yet, anyway. ;)

That's better.

There was no need to go on a Richard Harrow-type rampage.

Hah!! We'll have to Agree To Disagree on that one, Brother Kontra!! ;)

But your References ~ as always ~ are greatly appreciated. :D

And, for the Record: Brother Harrow was already my Favorite even before the Rampage.

...But it didn't hurt!! :D

I'll stay out of your "argument" (if it really is such) with OTG.

I too had one of these games as an L in my preseason prediction (I called a 12--4 season). I thought we'd either beat HOU and come out flat against SF or lose to the Texans and take it out on the 'niners.

I'm not smart enough to try to predict every game before the season starts, but my logic on 12--4 went kind of like this "OK, we'll lose one Division game, one in week 14 or 15, one to Baltimore or Seattle and one at random."

I've been right so far on the whole week 14/15 thing, wrong about Baltimore OR Seattle (ugh!) and right about the "at random" loss (Arizona, WTF!!!). Now, if only I can be wrong one more time and we don't lose any division games, I'll end up "on the number" at 12 wins.

And, I said from the outset and still am confident that we win the SB.

That's ONE, Baby!! :D :singing: :rocker:

And that's...TWO!! :D :rocker:

This just in: Patriots 2 Game Winning Streak is still intact. ;)

*This may seem, to some, like a thinly-veiled Bump. I assure you, Gentlemen: it is. :D

*This may seem, to some, like a thinly-veiled Bump. I assure you, Gentlemen: it is. :D

If Ian had a crayon font on this site, I am sure Grid would make good use of it. :D

As long as we get to 5, I'm willing to settle for a loss after that point. :D

As long as we get to 5, I'm willing to settle for a loss after that point. :D

That's 3! 2 to go. That would make us 12-1 since Grid's prediction. I'll settle for that. I really don't mind a few early losses, if that's what it takes to get the kinks out and get the team ready for the playoffs. As long as we can close this out, I'm good.

Then, again...:mad:

Oh, well...

At least they've saved me the trouble of bumping this Thread every week until September with my planned Campaign of "25 Reasons Why The Patriots Will Break Their Own Winning Streak Record!!" :p

So I've got that going for me...

...which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back