PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Siemian Up Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to work out WTF a co-starter is. You either start or you don't.
Plot twist - Denver will be running two QB formations 100% of the time. Elway quoted as saying "two halves of an average QB equal one full average QB, right?"

May sound bitter af but quite honestly if our O-line was so f***ed by injuries last year we would have beaten Denver at home. It will be the same this year. As long as our O-line isn't going to be a complete mess during the Playoffs we will beat them. They got extremely lucky carrying the corpse of Peyton Manning to a ring, won't happen again with Sanchez/Siemian.

Look that division is crap, San Diego is hot garbage, Kansas City has Andy ****ing Clock Manager Reed as a head coach and Alex Definition of Game Manager Smith as QB. And the Raiders are the Raiders, I think they are putting something together lately but they are still the Raiders.

I'm not worried with Denver but I would have playoffs hopes too if I were a Bronco fan. Even with Sanchise.

May sound bitter af but quite honestly if our O-line was so f***ed by injuries last year we would have beaten Denver at home. It will be the same this year. As long as our O-line isn't going to be a complete mess during the Playoffs we will beat them. They got extremely lucky carrying the corpse of Peyton Manning to a ring, won't happen again with Sanchez/Siemian.
It's not bitterness when it's a fact. ;)

Plot twist - Denver will be running two QB formations 100% of the time. Elway quoted as saying "two halves of an average QB equal one full average QB, right?"

That's the Boston Bruins' strategy. Trade a 45 goal scorer for 3 guys who score 15 each.

Can't replace a thoroughbred with ponies and expect to win the race.

I'm still trying to work out WTF a co-starter is. You either start or you don't.

They have them in college. It's usually when both quarterbacks are pure crap. So that should tell you all you need to know about Denver's quarterback situation.

They have them in college. It's usually when both quarterbacks are pure crap. So that should tell you all you need to know about Denver's quarterback situation.

Hmmm... I seem to recall Michigan having co-starters in the late 90's. If memory serves, one of those guys turned out to be pretty decent. ;)

Hmmm... I seem to recall Michigan having co-starters in the late 90's. If memory serves, one of those guys turned out to be pretty decent. ;)

"Usually" being the key word there. For every 1999 Michigan team as the exception, there are three other examples as the rule. Usually with Steve Spurrier-coached teams. :)

No QB in Denver will be fun to watch..will have to win games only on D...which is what they did last postseason actually.

But if Talib is suspended up to 8 games even harder

No QB in Denver will be fun to watch..will have to win games only on D...which is what they did last postseason actually.

But if Talib is suspended up to 8 games even harder
He'll probably get two games. The NFL doesn't want to set a bad precedent of overreaching when it comes to punishments for major offenses. :rolleyes:

MrW5mUX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft